Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon

A/n: I use the name Agnes here I'm sorry if your name is actually Agnes just pretend it's something else ;-;

<——————————>

"...what do you mean, Mammon?" Lucifer glared daggers at Mammon.

"I-"

"Y/n is now in danger because of your stupid decisions!" Lucifer scowled.

"Don't you think I know that?! How do you think I feel right now?!" Mammon snapped.

"I'm not some idiot you guys always chalk me up to be! I know I've made a horrible mistake! And I don't want to lose Y/n!" Mammon cried.

"If I had known I would have never taken that stupid flower from the witch!" Mammon yelled.

"The witch?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"A-a witch gave me some fl-flower as thanks for takin a modeling gig. But I gave it to Y/n as a peace offerin for c-canceling our date a-again..." Mammon said timidly.

"Well, where is it?" Lucifer sighed.

"Y-Y/n threw it away after I told 'em about the gig..." Mammon messed with the rings on his fingers.

"A-And I made it worse by pissin Y/n off..." his eyes welled up with tears again.

"Wait a minute...it's impossible for the pods to imbed themselves that quickly into someone's body...What is the name of the witch?" Lucifer said.

"A-Agnes I think..." Mammon sniffled.

"Very well then...I'll have to contact Diavolo so he knows to be on the lookout for this 'Agnes' person." Lucifer said before pulling out his phone.

"W-wait what does this mean though? How come it didn't affect me?" Mammon asked.

"Because she knew you were going to give it to Y/n. Some witches are powerful enough to block certain magic from reaching people." Lucifer said as he felt your forehead again while waiting for Diavolo to pick up the phone.

"The bud is growing too quickly...hurry and cool Y/n down before they get worse." Lucifer said.

Mammon picked you up and held you tightly. He ran as fast as he could to your room, desperate to save you. He cautiously put you on your bed and ran to get some towels and water to cool you off with. He used some simple magic to make the towels stay cold for a while longer.

Once he knew you were stable, he took a chair and sat by your bedside, watching you sleep soundly.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n..." Mammon whispered.

Though he was always nervous to touch you or hold you, he didn't hesitate at all to grab your hand this way time, gently brushing his thumb on your knuckles.

"This is all my fault...if I didn't say yes to that witch none of this would've happened. You'd still be okay and we'd be going on that date..." He murmured.

"I l-lied earlier...I didn't mean anything I said. When you wake up I'll show ya how sorry I am...so please...please wake up soon." Mammon said before kissing your hand.

After a while, he grew more worried, neither Lucifer nor Diavolo had contacted him for a few hours. Mammon would check his phone constantly, hoping to finally get something. He then heard you mumbling something. Mammon dropped his phone and quickly came to your side.

"Mammon..." You mumbled.

"I-I'm here, I'm here." He said, holding your hand.

"It hurts..." You whimpered. Mammon's stomach twisted in knots.