Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon

(two best friends in a room-)

****

It's been a while since you and Solomon came back to the human world. It was a rather difficult change as you found yourself missing the demon brothers dearly. Though it isn't anything you'll ever admit out loud, it felt lonely without their chaotic energy around you.

Solomon noticed your slump and immediately came to help you. He helped you get through a lot of things, and in turn, you always did your best to keep him company. Needless to say, you two grew really close. He felt like home.

"Hi, Solomon!" You chirped as you hugged the witty sorcerer.

"Hello, Y/n...You seem to be in a good mood today." He smiled.

"Of course I am! Today's the day we meet your magician friend, right?" You said as you let go of him.

"Ah...and here I thought you were excited to see me." He joked.

"You know I'm always happy to see you though!" You said.

"Oh? I'm flattered." He teased.

Oh, how he loved to push your buttons...

"Yeah yeah...when's your friend coming anyways? And how come you didn't want to tell me their name?" You asked, trying to change the subject.

"And ruin the surprise? Come on, Y/n...you know I work in mysterious ways."
Solomon winked.

Before you could reply with your own witty remark, you spotted someone walking towards the two of you with a cheeky smile.

"Solomon! It's good to see you again!" The fellow magician said.

"It's been a while! Y/n this is-"

"Asra!" You said excitedly as you hugged him.

"Y/n! I didn't know you were Solomon's apprentice!" Asra said.

You've been friends with Asra for quite some time. You ran into him when you were out shopping for some ingredients Solomon needed and you quickly became good friends.

"Huh...I didn't know you two knew each other." Solomon said in shock.

"Yeah well, you did decide to keep who we were meeting a secret..." You teased.

"Oh, how the tables turned..." Asra joined.

"Okay okay...I get it, don't turn on me." Solomon chuckled.

"So what are we gonna do? Oh! Are you going to teach me how to read the tarot cards?!" You asked excitedly.

"Haha no, we're heading to my shop so I can teach you how to make some spells. But if you want to learn how to read the cards, I'll be more than happy to teach you." Asra grinned.

You and Asra started walking almost aimlessly to his shop, chatting and laughing as you did so. Solomon still confused about how you two know each other, walked behind the two of you with a frown. His mind wandered as he tried to remember if you told him about Asra or not. Solomon felt jealousy slowly welling up inside him as he tried racking his brain. He was so lost in thought he didn't even notice you stopped walking. 

"Wh-! Solomon are you okay?" You asked after he ran into you.

"Ah! I didn't realize we've arrived...sorry, Y/n." Solomon apologized.

"If you aren't feeling well you could always leave Y/n here and head home. I'll bring them home after we finish the potions." Asra said.

"Thanks, Asra but I'm fine...I was just spacing out a bit and didn't watch where I was going." Solomon sheepishly admitted.