Rain - Mammon

Based on the chat When It's Pouring Rain

You were cuddled up on the couch watching your favorite show while waiting for Mammon to come home. Sudden pitter-patters from outside distracted you. Looking outside you noticed it began to rain. And quite heavy at that.

You grew a tad worried, knowing Mammon didn't have an umbrella with him. And by coincidence, you got a call from the scummy demon.

"It's frickin pouring out here!" He complained.

"Now I'm all soaked and it's cold..." He grumbled.

"Do you want me to come and get you..?" You asked cautiously.

"N-Nah...plus it won't do any good if ya get soaked too." Mammon said. He was so glad you couldn't see him blushing.

"Haha okay. I'll wait for you with a towel." You said.

"Really? Thanks! I'll come home quicker knowin yer waiting for me." Mammon said.

"No problem. And be careful!" You chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, I got it. I'll see ya soon." Mammon said.

You said your goodbyes and hung up. You quickly went to the bathroom, drew a bath, and took a towel. You then walked over to the entrance and sat on the stairway, waiting patiently for Mammon.

After a few minutes, the ancient doors to the house of lamentation began to creak open. Mammon came in, panting and shivering. You scrambled to your feet and handed him the towel.

"Th-Thanks." His teeth were chattering.

"Jeez Mammon, your freezing." You said as you took his wet jacket. He was so cold he couldn't even make a comeback.

"I drew you a bath." You said as you tried your best to warm the shivering demon.

"Y-You're the b-best." He said.

"I know. Now go before you get sick." You said as you gently pushed Mammon to the bathroom.

"Aww, a-are you w-worried ab-bout me sw-sweetheart?" He said through chattering teeth. You raised a brow.

"F-fine I'll go-o n-now." He said.

"Good boy." You said smiling before kissing his cheek.

Mammon's cheeks turned a bright red. You heard him mumbling something under his breath about feeling warmer already before walking into the bathroom. You just chuckled and left him alone, taking his wet jacket and now damp towel to go wash.

You stayed in your room scrolling through your D.D.D to pass the time. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps.

"Oi! You in here?" Mammon said, poking his head into your room.

"Hey, youuu." You said with a smile. He chuckled and gave you a sheepish smile.

"Feeling better?" You asked as you made space for him to sit on your bed.

"Y-yeah...thanks." Mammon said, his hair was still wet.

"U-Um...can you h-help me dry my hair?" Mammon blushed.

"Sure, I don't mind." You said sweetly.

Softly humming, you began to dry his snow-white hair. Mammon closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your fingers through his hair. You heard him yawn.

"Tried?" You asked.

"Long day." He sighed.

After drying his hair, you pulled his hand and made him move up a bit.

"What're ya doing?" Mammon asked as you gently pushed him onto your bed.

"You're exhausted, right? Why don't we take a nap together?" You said as you laid next to him.

He just sighed, not realizing how tired he really was until you mentioned it. He pulled you closer, letting you lay your head on his chest.

"Thanks...I owe ya one." Mammon murmured before kissing the top of your head.

"You don't owe me anything. Just don't forget to bring an umbrella next time, got it? I don't want you to get sick." You said as you played with his shirt a bit.

"Psh...the great Mammon would never get- ah...aCHOO!"

Needless to say, Mammon always made sure to bring an umbrella if there was a chance it was going to rain.