Boo! - Mammon

(Drawing was inspired by a Conan Gray photoshoot)
Not really a romantic one-shot just a haha that popped into my head. Also, hc that Mc can lift the demon brothers no problem bc ✨pact magic✨

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 𝒜𝓋𝑜𝒸𝒶𝒹𝑜 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Despite being a demon, Mammon absolutely hates horror. He also hates getting spooked. Anything from ghosts to ghouls scared the living daylights out of him.

Knowing this, his brothers would often tease him for being such a scaredy-cat. But who knew that it would actually come to his benefit?

"Hey, Mammonnnn! I'm just about to sit down and watch a movie. Wanna join me?" Asmo said sweetly.

"Hah? What kinda movie are ya puttin' on?" Mammon asked, suspicious of Asmo's intentions.

"Oh, just a silly little movie Belphie told me about the other day. I don't remember much about it though. Still want to join me?" Asmo said.

"Y/n isn't comin' back for a while so eh...I guess it wouldn't hurt. Be grateful I'm makin' some time for ya!" Mammon shrugged.

"Of course, of course..." Asmo said.

Mere minutes into the movie and Mammon was already shaking.

"D-didn't Belphie tell ya what kinda movie this is?!" Mammon freaked.

"Oh...Now that you mention it...I think he said it is something to do with a mystery?" Asmo said.

"Mystery?" Satan suddenly popped out of nowhere. Mammon yelped and fell off the couch.

"Damnit Satan!! A warning next time, a warning!!" Mammon panted.

"Warning." Satan sneered.

"Anyways, what are you guys watching?" Satan asked.

Mammon just grumbled as he sat back down on the couch.

"Some movie that Belphie told me about...uh House of 13 spooks?" Asmo shrugged.

"Oh no..." Satan's expression turned cold.

"What?! What is it?!" Mammon panicked.

"Didn't Belphie also tell you that movie is cursed?" Satan said wearily.

"Cursed?!" Mammon and Asmo said at the same time.

"Yes...apparently viewers have reported seeing ghosts in their homes. The ghosts of those that died in the movie." Satan said.

"Please, that's the dumbest thing I've ever-"

"TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!" Mammon scrambled to get the remote and turned off the tv.

"I'm afraid it's too late, Mammon...once you play the movie, you've already let the ghosts out..." Satan frowned.

"B-But I didn't start the movie!! It was Asmo!" Mammon panicked.

"Hey! Blame Belphie! He didn't give me a warning!" Asmo protested.

"Doesn't matter who turned it on, the ghosts are going to haunt everyone here." Satan said.