Hatred - Satan

Edit: I changed the title to fit the story more but everything else is the same
Part 2 coming very soon!!

Along with another messy drawing that I drew :>

«————————————»

"Satan you can't just hole yourself up in your room for days without eating or drinking!" You exclaimed.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He snapped.

Satan's been locked in his room for a couple of days, refusing to come out until Lucifer apologized to him after some heated argument happened. Unfortunately, you weren't there when the argument occurred, so you didn't know what happened and who really was is in the wrong.

"Are you serious? Look, I'm just worried about you!" You sighed.

"Sure you are...Lucifer made you tell me that didn't you?" Satan scoffed.

"What...? Satan, you had that stupid argument with Lucifer a few days ago, can't you two just meet face to face and talk about it?" You said.

"It wasn't just a stupid argument! And what do you even know? You're too dense to understand what we were even talking about." Satan hissed.

"Excuse me?" You couldn't believe what he just said.

"You heard me. Are all of you humans this stupid?" He spat.

Now you just felt like he was taking his anger out on you.

"Would you stop? I'm just worried about your well-being, that's all!" You crossed your arms.

"Don't lie to me Y/n...I know Lucifer is making you say this." He said.

"No one is making me say this! Why don't you just talk to me?" You were pissed at this point.

"Do you really want to know? Oh, I'll tell you..." Satan said as he shifted to his demon form.

"I'm stuck forever knowing I am just a shadow of Lucifer, no matter what I do I will always be compared to him..." He poked your shoulder, trying to get his point across.

You backed away, realizing you just made a huge mistake. The anger in his eyes told you he wasn't going to stop or hold back at all.

"Along with that I have idiotic brothers what will never leave me alone, and to top it off there's a worthless, annoying, sad excuse of a human..." He jabbed your shoulder harder.

"Who thinks they can just waltz in and solve all our problems! And I'm sick of it! So you can go back to Lucifer and tell him his stupid plan didn't work!" Satan shouted as he shoved you to the ground.

You lost your footing and fell backwards. You immediately felt immense pain shoot through your ankle and wrist from trying to lessen the fall. You hissed in pain as you tried to get away from Satan.

All the wrath in his body was gone when he realized what he just did. He gasped, he knew he was going too far but he couldn't control it. He suddenly felt ashamed of himself.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry-" He kneeled down and tried to lend a hand but you just kept backing away.

"Please don't..." You whispered as tears threatened to fall down your face.

Sudden footsteps right outside of Satan's room startled the both of you. It was Lucifer and Beel. They looked shocked by the scene that laid out in front of them.

"We're too late..." Lucifer muttered.

"Wh...what?" Satan looked at them extremely confused.

"Asmo told us he heard some shouting coming from your room...and it seems like we made it too late." Lucifer said.

"Satan...what did you do?" Beel said in disbelief.

"I..." Satan couldn't find the right words. 

"Y/n are you okay...?" Beel said gently.

"I-I think so..." You murmured.

You tried to get up but the pain was too much. Beel quickly helped you to your feet, letting you lean on him for support. Satan felt his stomach twist up in knots.

"Y/n-"

"That's enough Satan..." Lucifer scolded.

"Beel please take Y/n to their room and treat their injuries." Lucifer ordered.

Beel nodded and helped you to your room. Satan realized you were limping while walking, making him feel even more upset with himself.

"No no no no w-wait, Y/n! Y/n please I'm sorry! I-"

"Enough Satan! You've gone too far this time...I don't want you anywhere near Y/n for the time being." Lucifer said as he held Satan back.

"What?! But I need to apologize to them! I need to..." Satan dropped to his knees. Lucifer tried holding him up, feeling pity for his younger brother.

"And you will...just not now. You and I are going to have to talk." Lucifer said.

"Oh, this again..." Satan ripped himself away from Lucifer's grasp.

"Yes this again. If you wanted an apology you didn't have to drag Y/n into this." Lucifer scoffed.

"I didn't drag Y/n into anything!! You were the one that made them come over here weren't you!?" Satan exclaimed.

"Now you're just being nonsensical. You know just as well as I do you can't force Y/n to do anything." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Satan stayed quiet. He did know that you were quite stubborn and once your mind was set on something, you wouldn't back down. But he never thought you would go out of your way to help him. His mind was in such a disarray from trying to figure out why you reached out to him. He finally broke. Tears silently fell from his cheeks.

"Th-Then why? Why was Y/n being so nice to me..?" Satan whimpered.

Lucifer's expression softened. He placed a gentle hand on Satan's shoulder. The wrathful demon looked at him with teary eyes.

"Don't you know?"

"Y/n loves you."