Study Session - Levi

Just a sort of quick crack post lol I hope you enjoy :)

"Look, it's not that hard...anyone would get it if
they were actually paying attention in class." Satan scoffed.

You, Satan, Mammon, and Levi decided to study together for a potions exam coming up soon. And to no one's surprise, Mammon and Levi were totally unprepared.

"I do pay attention!" Mammon mumbled.

"This isn't fair...Lucifer said he was going to take away my games if I didn't pass. Fml..." Levi sighed. He let you sit on his lap as he complained of his woes.

"You think that's bad? He's gonna take away my precious goldie!" Mammon said.

"Lucifer didn't even mention anything about failing to you, huh?" Levi whined onto your shoulder.

"Because he knows I'm going to pass...?" You said awkwardly.

"Sure he does..." Mammon mumbled. Satan smacked him with a book.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!" Mammon snapped as he rubbed his head.

"Maybe it'll help jumpstart your brain lol." Levi snickered. You quickly intervened before they began to fight.

"W-why don't we find something to help you remember the things we're studying?" You asked gently.

"What do you mean?" Satan asked.

"Well, Mammon seems to grasp whatever we're studying when it involves money. And Levi remembers literally anything having to do with anime, manga, games, etc." You explained.

"There's no way he remembers everything." Mammon said. You simply sighed as you got off of Levi's lap and brought him a piece of paper.

"Levi, when you mix eye of newt with unicorn hair and three drops of banshee tears instead of two what happens?" You asked pointed to the paper.

"Um...it turns purple...?" He guessed.

"It explodes you fool." Satan said.

"Okay. Now." You gently lifted Levi's chin so he could look at you properly.

"Levi honey, what was the name of that light novel you were talking to me about the other day?" You asked. Levi's eyes lit up from excitement.

"OH! You mean; 'My Life Is Just As Wrong As I Expected After Traveling to Another World Where I'm Surrounded By Cute Girls At A Magical High School And Am Also The Fabled Hero of Legend, But Before I Tell You That Story I Have To Tell You This Story, In Which I Was Walking Along With My Unbelievably, Impossibly Cute Younger Sister Who Doesn't Like Me At All, And She Said To Me It Was My Fault She Wasn't Popular No Matter How She Looked At It As We Walked To School Together, And We Stopped To Look At A Garden, Which Had A Flower Whose Name I Don't Remember, When Suddenly A Portal Opened Up To Another World And When I Landed In A Field And My Face Was Buried In The Largest Pair of Boobs I'd Ever Seen, And My Sister Hit Me And Called Me An Idiot While Blushing, But Then The Girl I Landed On Saw The Birthmark On My Hand And Gasped And She Grabbed My Hand And I Blushed But She Started Dragging Me Away And My Sister Got Mad And Chased After Us And I Asked Where We Were Going, And She Said She Was Taking Us To Grimheart Magic School, Where She Was The School President, And Then I Gasped Because I Was Now In A Magical World, And When We Got To The School Which Was A Giant Castle I Asked The Girl What Her Name Was And She Said It Was Akane Yuusha, Which I Thought Was A Tad Strange Since She Had Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes And The Entire Aesthetic Of The School Seemed Very Ancient European, But I Forgot About All Of That When She Told Me We Needed To See The Headmaster Because She Had Been Taught That The Mark On My Hand Was The Symbol Of The Reincarnation Of The Legendary Dragon Hero Of Legendary Literature, And I Said That Was A Cool Thing To Be Taught Because At Our School The Only Book We Learned Was Atlas Shrugged, And She Asked What That Was And I Told Her I Was The Book Our Society Based Its Philosophy On A Speech From, And She Asked Me To Recite The Speech, Which I Did, And The Speech Went "For Twelve Years You Have Been Asking-"

(This is an actual title to a light novel I didn't make this up lmao)

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT NOW." Mammon said.

"See? Maybe if you think of the answers like they're ridiculously long titles then maybe you could actually ace this test." You said.

"OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS!" Levi jumped up and kissed your cheek from excitement.

"I NEED TO WRITE THIS ALL DOWN THEN BEFORE I FORGET!" Levi said excitedly before dashing out of the study room like a madman.

"Huh...that was quite impressive." Satan said.

"One idiot down, another to go." Satan sighed as he looked at Mammon, who was about to doze off.

"This is going to be a long night..."