Mask - Solomon

Requested by @pwiejoy
I really hope you like it :))

(Side note; just like we pretend Superman is a completely different person just by putting on glasses, we're going to do the same here but with masquerade masks)

Diavolo was quite bored one day and decided to have a masquerade ball. Why? Because he saw one on tv and just loved how everything was caped with secrecy. So, he invited everyone over to the castle, even the boys in purgatory hall. Which excited you the most because you haven't had a chance to party with Solomon in a while.

"You're for sure coming, right?" You asked Solomon through the phone.

"Yes...I've told you like four times now." He chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry...I guess I'm a bit anxious." You sighed.

"Don't be...I'll be there with you. I won't let any demons have their way with my partner in crime, trust me." Solomon said.

"Haha okay...I'll see you there, love you." You said.

"Love you too, and don't stress too much." He said before hanging up.

You chuckled while shaking your head. Feeling rejuvenated, you finished up getting ready and left your room to see whether or not the brothers were ready.

"Y/NNN!!" Asmo squealed as he jumped on you.

"AH WHAT-" You panicked for a second before regaining your composure.

"Hehehe sorry, hun. I just got so excited seeing your outfit." He giggled.

You got a good look at Asmo, seeing that he was wearing a super cute tuxedo with sparkles and rose imprints all over it. It even had a long tailcoat that almost hit the floor.

"Wow...you look..." You couldn't even find the right words to describe how Asmo looked.

"Stunning? Fabulous? Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous? I know you love my outfit darling~" Asmo teased.

Belphie walked by and scoffed.

"Pfft...keep going Asmo." Belphie snickered.

"Oh, hush...you just can't appreciate beauty." Asmo said.

"Whatever I'm going to go find Beel." He yawned.

"Hey have any of you seen my- woah." Mammon stopped in his tracks.

"Like what you see?" Asmo posed.

"Yeah, Y/n looks amazing in that!" Mammon said.

"Hehe thanks" You said smiling a bit.

"What about me?!" Asmo stomped.

"Oh ya look....shiny." Mammon shrugged. Before anything could escalate, Lucifer stepped in, clearly looking annoyed.

"Enough you two. Now hurry up or we're going to be late. And don't forget your masks." He said.

After a lot of bickering and who wears what mask, you all finally left the house of lamentation and headed towards the castle. You were a bit nervous, to say the least. You hoped Solomon was there like he promised. And the worst thing was, you might not even know it since everyone looked almost unrecognizable with masks on.

"Remember, no causing a scene or I'll make sure you'll regret it for centuries to come. If you need me, I'll be where the drinks are." Lucifer said before letting you all go.

You took a deep breath and started looking around for Solomon. He couldn't be that hard to find, right?

You were quickly proven wrong, finding quite a bit of demons with similar hair color and height. You tried texting him but got no response. You were beginning to think it would be impossible to meet up with him.