Touch - Barbatos

Barbatos hardly ever had a day off since he was always working for Diavolo, but when he did get the day off, he would always spend it with you even before you two started dating.

Barbatos always found comfort in your presence. Even though he wished he could never leave your side, he hardly ever showed it. He didn't even show that much affection out in public. He would your hand every once in a while if the streets were busy. But behind closed doors, he would always be quite cuddly with you.

On this particular day, the traveling circus and fairgrounds came into Devildom, and as a surprise, Barbatos took you there so you can get a first-hand experience.

"Ooo this is all so exciting." You said grinning.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Barbatos smiled sweetly at you.

"Aw Barbatos look!" You pointed at this little teddy bear with demon horns on it. It was a prize for some shooting game and you just had to get it.

"Barbatos let's play!" You said excitedly as you tugged him along.

"Allow me." Barbatos said. He was determined to win the bear for you.

Once the bell ringed to start shooting, Barbatos hit all targets at lightning speed. The carnie running the game gave the bear to Barbatos, shocked by the sudden win.

"Here you go, Y/n." He said as he gave you the bear.

"Woahh that was so cool! You're amazing, Barb!" You hugged the bear tightly.

"I am simply one hell of a butler." Barbatos smirked.⁽ʰᵃʰᵃʲˢᵇᵍᶠᵏʰˡ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ⁻⁾

After some more sightseeing, going on rides, and playing more games, you and Barbatos decided to stop and eat something.

"I'll go get the drinks and you go get the food?" You suggested.

"Yes, and we'll meet back here." Barbatos said.

"Great, then I'll see you in a few!" You said as you parted ways.

"Do be careful." Barbatos lightly teased you.

He sighed and looked at you as you left, wondering how he was able to be with someone as amazing as you. Once he knew you left safely, he went to go and buy the food. Nothing in particular happened until he came back to the place you two agreed to meet. He couldn't find you there at all. A bit worried, he decided to shoot you a text, but you didn't answer. Thinking maybe the line was just very long, he went to go and wait with you.

"Look I already told you to leave me alone, please."

Barbatos perked up when he heard this. It sounded exactly like you, which made him worry even more. Frantically looking for you, he found you slowly backing away from a demon trying to hit on you.

"Come on, sweetheart...what's the harm in hanging out with me for a bit?" The demon winked. You cringed.

"One, don't call me that, two I already told you I'm here with my boyfriend." You stood firmly, refusing to show any fear.

"Wha-"

"Is he bothering you dear?" Barbatos quickly came to your said, holding you close to him.

"Who's this guy?" The demon sneered.

"My boyfriend." You smirked as you leaned onto Barbatos.

"If you're done conversing with my beloved, I suggest you leave. Now." Even though Barbatos was smiling, it came off so cold that it gave the demon chills.

"Psh...w-whatever..." He scoffed before leaving. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright, my love?" Barbatos went into mom mode, carefully examine you for any bumps or bruises.

"Hehe, I'm fine Barb don't worry." You said.

"Thank goodness..." He sighed before kissing you and pulling you in for a tight hug. He didn't care if everyone saw, he was just relieved to see you were okay. 

"Thanks for helping me out..." You said softly.

"Next time someone ever does that don't hesitate to tell me, understood?" Barbatos said before kissing your forehead. You nodded in agreement.

"Where's the food?" You asked him as you handed him his drink. 

"Ah...while getting over here, I was in such a rush that I dropped it." He frowned.

"Nice to know that I'm a higher priority than food." You teased.

"Actually, you're a close second." He shot right back.

"Eh?! You've been spending too much time with Beel." You pouted.

"Maybe I have." Barbatos chuckled.

"Why don't we head back instead? I'll make you something for you to eat." He said.

"A chance to eat your delicious meals? Yes please." You chirped.

"Haha, I'm flattered." He said as you two started walking back.

Still thinking about that demon that tried hitting on you, Barbatos every so cautiously slid his hand into yours, making sure that everyone knew you two were together. 

"W-we don't have to hold hands if you don't want to..." You blushed.

"How else will everyone know you're mine?" Barbatos smirked.

Though he was trying to play it cool, you could tell he was slightly flustered. But you just smiled and walked closer to him, appreciating the effort he was putting into this whole PDA thing. 

Ever since that whole incident, Barbatos always made it his priority to show people that you were his and that he was yours. Whether it would be from physical contact or pet names, he always showed some small sign that he loves you dearly.