Pang of Conscience - Levi

It comes as to no surprise that the hardcore otaku doesn't like going out of his room for anything. Much less socialize with anyone he doesn't know. Levi would much rather stay in the comfort of his own room. And who could blame him?

Talking to people is always so draining, so why not just bury your head in games, books, and anime where everything plays out perfectly?

"Hey, Levi? Can you come with me to the store?" You asked.

Though you were getting used to the twists and turns of Devildom, you preferred to have one of the brothers with you just in case any other demon tried eating you.

"Can't you ask Lucifer or something?" Levi grimaced.

"I would but Lucifer's out with Diavolo...and if I ask Mammon he's just gonna make me buy something for him." You frowned.

"What about the others?" Levi asked.

"Satan's over at purgatory hall, Asmo's live-streaming in his room right now, and the twins are taking a nap together." You said.

"Sorry, Y/n but I'm not going out today...It's always crowded with normies, I'd rather just stay here." Levi said.

"O-Okay...that's fine, then. Do you need anything while I'm out?" You asked.

"Not that I could think of...but if something comes up I'll call you." Levi said.

"Alright...I'll come back in like an hour or two." You pressed a kiss to his cheek before leaving.

Levi watched you leave his room and went back to watching this new short anime he found called 'Lying in June'. He was so invested with the story he hardly paid attention to the time.

Finally finishing the anime, he was a whole mess of tears. All the while he couldn't stop thinking of you. He decided to check the time and noticed almost three and a half hours passed. Something didn't feel right. He decided to text you.

My Henry🧡

Y/n! It's been almost 4 hours!
Are you back home yet?
I'm starting to miss you...

No answer.

Levi thought it was kind of weird since you usually respond to his messages right away. He felt a pit in his stomach.

Something didn't feel right.

Levi reluctantly crawled out of his room to search for you, but you weren't in the house at all. He decided to call you, but you didn't answer. He tried again...still nothing. He began to panic.

Levi suddenly felt a strong pull in his chest. His heart was racing and adrenaline surged through him. He blinked and found himself in an alleyway, in his demon form. Levi knew right away you were the one that summoned him.

"Y/n! Where have you been I was so..." He trailed off once he saw you on the ground, bloodied and bruised.

Tons of emotions flooded his mind. His hands trembled with fear and anger. Who could've done such a horrible thing to you?

"S-Sorry Levi...I know you didn't want to go out, but I couldn't fight them all..." You winced as you held your side.

Levi whipped around and saw five demons blocking the entrance to the alley. They were banged up as well, but not as bad as you were. It didn't take him long to figure out they all ganged up on you. Pure anger took over, he was left seeing red.