Carried Away - Levi

Autor's note:
Idk why I love making Levi bolder than he actually is lmao but I hope you enjoy :))

"Y/n! Y/n!" Levi said frantically looking for you around the house like a madman. He finally found you in the kitchen having a snack with Beel.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" You asked concerned.

"Did you lose your Ruri-chan figurine again? If so I think Mammon took it." Beel said with his mouth full.

"No I didn't lose that and yes something did happen! I got my hands on the new 'Vampire Princess Demon Slayer Dragon eye VII: the Return of Lord Vampirin' game before it was released to the public! We have to play it now!" Levi said excitedly.

"But Leviiii...it's already late at night I just wanted a snack." You whined. Beel just stood there munching on a cream puff.

"Oh, c'mon Y/n please? I'll let you wear one of my shirts" Levi pleaded. You stopped eating for a moment.

"...You have yourself a deal. Beel, you can have the rest of my puff." You said giving him the pastry. Beel happily took it and ate it with one bite.

"Can I have your pudding too?" Beel asked. You made a face.

"No...you know the pudding at madam screams is my favorite." You pouted.

"Let's goooo" Levi said grabbing your hand and eagerly dragging you to his room.

You two would often play games together whenever you could and never minded playing a new game with him, but this time you just felt really tired. It's been a long day but you didn't want to burst Levi's bubble so you decided to suck it up and play with him. You rummaged around his closet looking for a comfy shirt to wear while he booted up the game.

"I can't believe they're bringing back Lord Vampirin again! Like, when is he actually going to die?" Levi exclaimed.

"This is like the third time he comes back to life, right?" You asked.

"Well fourth time technically. Because he was human before the events of game one. He was killed and brought back with the vampiric stone mask." He went on and on as you found the biggest shirt he had and got dressed.

"Ooh okay, I get now." You said sitting between his legs.

He put his arms over you and started the game up, handing you a controller. You laid your head on his chest, watching the cutscenes play. Levi tried his best not to blush. He still wasn't used to having someone be so affectionate to him. As the cutscenes ended, Levi began telling you how to play the game. You quickly got the hang of it and tried your best to support him in battle. But the experienced gamer mostly carried you in-game. After completing one world, your eyes felt droopy. You found it a bit hard to keep your eyes open but you didn't want to mess up the game for Levi. Levi noticed your attacks were more sloppy and looked down at you puzzled.

"Yn? Are you-"

"Ah! No, wait I- Aw shoot." You almost fell asleep and ended up getting killed. He paused the game.

"Sorry, Levi...I'm a little tired but I really wanted to play games with you..." You pouted. Levi couldn't handle your cuteness.

"I-It's okay Y-Yn. We can always play tomorrow." Levi said.

"But you were so excited to finish it soon weren't you?" You frowned, looking up at him.

"I was m-mostly excited to pl-play with y-you." He said shyly.

"Hm...why don't you continue playing and I'll sleep here? You can wake me up whenever you reach a boss level or need help." You reassured him.

"H-Huh?! Y-You want to s-sleep h-here?! With a yucky otaku like me???" Levi stuttered.