Chapter 12 : Chunin Exams announced

A/N: Finally wrote a new chapter after a while.  Sorry if it is short chapter but just wanted to get a  new chapter out today after not having one published for a while.

Anyway onto the chapter!

**

Third person's P.O.V

It has been a week since Kaiya had lunch with Aito. Today she and her teammates were waiting at Training ground 30 for Anko to show up. Aito was now fully recovered from his injury and was able to walk without any pain.

"What do you think Anko-sensei having us do today?" Kaiya asked.

"I don't know," Aito and Misumai said in unison.

"Hello brats," Anko-sensei greeted walking over towards the three genins."Sorry if I'm a little late was talking with the Hokage." She said.

"Okay," The three genin said in unison.

"So what did you call us here?" Aito asked in a confused tone. 

"Yeah what going you never summon us early in the morning you hate waking up early," Misumai said.

"I summon you three brats because I nominated you all to take the Chunin exam," Anko-sensei said showing them the three forms she had.

"Really you nominated us!" Aito said taking the form with excitement written all over his face.

While Misumai and Kaiya took the form with just a small smile on both of their faces.

"When does the exam take place?" Kaiya asked.

"The first day of the exam starts in a month on July first," Anko-sensei replied.

"So we have a month to train some more and prepare for the exams," Misumai said.

"That is correct but you will have to train by yourself. I have to help prepare for the Chuinn Exams. You see Lord Hokage had put me in charge of one of the exams. So I won't have time to help you train," Anko-sensei said.

'So training by ourselves for a whole month. I was kind of hoping Anko-sensei would possblie know something about my wood style. Maybe I sure talk to the hokage about it,' Kaiya thought thinking about how she didn't find much in the book she was reading last time at the library.

"Understand Anko-sensei,"  Aito said snapping Kaiya out of her thoughts.

"Good since that is settled you brats are free and go," Anko-sensei said dismissing her genin.

"Hey Anko-sensei," Kaiya called out.

"What is it?" Anko-sensei asked looking at Kaiya.

"I was umm..." Kaiya started. "Wondering if you have any information on how to use my newly discovered ability to use Wood style I used on that last mission," she finished.

"I know nothing about Wood style but Lord Hokage can most likely help you with that try talking with him," Anko-sensei said. " I haven't told him about how you used it during the mission. I felt like it was best for you to tell him yourself when you were comfortable about talking about your new ability."

"Alright thanks, Anko-sensei," Kaiya said. "I talk to him about tomorrow for now I'm going to see if my mother  Kurenai still going to help me with my genjustu training," Kaiya said waving bye to Anko and her teammates before walking off to find Kurenai to do some training to improve her genjustu.

Aito chuckled. "That girl doesn't talk much but she sure gets excited about training." He said.

"I agree through no matter how excited she never loud," Misumai said agreeing with Aito.

"Hey, you heard the brat she hates loud people which is funny since that boy Kiba her best friend is loud. I heard him yelling every time I hang out with Kurenai and her genin team which has that Kiba kid as a member," Anko-sensei said. "Alright I see you two around train hard and pass the Chunin exams," Anko-sensei said.

"Right Aito and Misumai said in unison as Anko began to walk away.

**

Kaiya's P.O.V

After leaving my team to go search for Kurenai the woman who been taking care of me since I was left here as a baby. 

I was hoping she wasn't too busy with her team so I could train with her to improve my genjustu skills.

When I found her I saw her watching Kiba and Shino spar together while Hinata was sitting next to a tree.

"I found you," I said walking over to Kurenai.

"Kaiya," Kiba greeted ending his match with Shino.

"Hey Kiba it been a while," I said waving at him.

"Woof," I heard Akamaru bark.

"Hi to you also Akamru," I said.

"Kaiya what are you doing here?" Kurenai asked.

"Anko-sensei nominated us for the Chunin exams and I was hoping to train with you to work on my genjustu," I said.

"Of course I didn't say I would train with you later today during breakfast," Kurenai said. "So why don't you join Team eight for today's training session."

"Yeah join us Kaiya it will be great to hang out and train it has been a while since we have done that together," Kiba said.

"Alright I join for today's training session," I said.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Kaiya's training for the Chunin exams will go?

Q: How do you think the Third Hokage will react to Kaiya's ability to use Wood style?

Thanks for reading!