Chapter 30: So many questions

Kaiya's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and blinded by a bright light shining in my eyes. I groaned and shut my eyes so I was looking at the bright light anymore.

"You're finally awake I see," A familiar male voice said

'That voice sounds kind of familiar.' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes.

Once I opened my eyes I turned to my right and saw that same sound jounin that was stareing at me during my match.

"Who are you your voice sounds familiar but I don't recognize your face," I said confused about why his voice was familiar.

"You probably remember this face," he said as a dark purple aura surrounded his body.

I then saw a familiar pale man with long raven hair, purple markings near his golden snake eyes.

"You're the man from the forest of death. That why I recognize that voice," I said surprised. "What are you doing?" I asked wondering why he was here talking to me.

"What a father can't come to check on his daughter who in the hospital?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

'So he truly is my father. We do look alike like my mother mentioned in my letter. I thought stareing at the man whose appearance I took a lot after minus the sharp cheekbones.

"If you're my father. Why did you abandon me and give me this mark?" I asked wondering what this mark was for and why he left me at the gate of the leaf village.

"My snake I didn't abandon because I wanted to," he said walking over towards my bed and pushing hair out of my face. "It was necessary to keep you safe. It wasn't safe to bring you with me to a group of criminals," he finished.

"So you didn't abandon me because you didn't want me?"

"Of course, not my snake," he said. "As for the mark. I gave it to you to make you stronger to protect yourself, plus you were kind of in the way of my target," he explained.

'Protect me from what? I understand what he means by me being in his way, but what is he trying to protect me from.'

"What do you mean by protecting me?" I asked.

"You know that you have Senju blood right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I found that out reading mom letter," I replied.

"Well you probably might not know, but the Senju clan only consists of you and your aunt Tsunade," he started. "People mainly the council are bound to try something crazy to force you in a relationship. Are make you a weapon because of the Senju kekkei genkai. Which I know you have it just like your mother," he finished.

'Is that true would the village council really do that to me?'

"Why did you leave me here then if that was the case?"

"That risk was nothing compared to the risk of the organization. I used to be part of. You could have gotten killed too many dangerous people," he replied. "Anyway I got to go it seems your teammates heading this way," he said standing up from his seat.

"Wait I have more questions."

"We talk more later. The  necklace that on your neck. Just pour your chakra into it and I will feel it in my own," he said revealing his necklace that just like mine. That hidden under his black jacket. "There connect so I will be able to feel your chakra. So when I sense it I come straight to you but use in a location where nobody will be able to see me," he said disappearing out of my hospital room.