Chapter 9: Kaiya Hidden Power

Third Person's P.O.V

"Understand Anko-sensei," The three genuine said nodding.

"Big brother Daisuke I deal with the snake looking girl and the boy. You take the jounin and the Hyuga," Kishi said turning to look at Kaiya and Aito Sarutobi.

"You might be a Chunin but we're taking you down!" Aito said.

"Aito it unwise to get cocky during a fight," Kaiya said.

"The pale snake eye girls right you pipsqueak," Kishi said looking at Kaiya. "Water style: water clone justu," he said in his head.

Four clones were now surrounding Kaiya and Aito.

"That won't work," Aito said throwing kunai at the clone making them turn into water.

'They were all water clones. So where is the real one.' Kaiya thought trying to sense for the real one.

"Fire style: Fireball justu!" Kaiya said in her head shooting a fireball from her mouth above sensing the real one above about to hit Aito.

"So you could sense me not bad kid," Kishi said.

"Nice job Kaiya," Aito said looking at Kaiya. "Earth style: Rock fist!" He said punching the guy but it turned into a water clone.

'A clone again. So where is he now?' Kaiya thought looking around.

She then noticed a shadow above Aito and saw the guy holding a parasol. She narrows her eyes wondering what he was going to do with that.

Her eyes widened when she saw senbon needles falling towards Aito.

"Aito look out!" Kaiya shouted.

"There no escape. I can control where thee needles go with my chakra," Kishi said as Aito was hit by the needles.

"Ugh," Aito groaned trying to sit up but was having difficulty getting up.

"Aito ate you okay?" Kaiya asked walking over towards him.

Aito only groaned in response.

'There Poison on the needles.' Kaiya thought before glaring at the guy for hurting her teammate.

"Glare at me all you want but you can't beat me," he said.

"We see about that because you're about to pay!" She screamed.

Suddenly wood shot from her hands and bonded around the guy starting to squeeze him.

"Wood style?" Everyone said except for Aito who was passed out.

'Wood style how is that possible?' Anko thought looking over at her student Kaiya.

"Calm down kid the poison shouldn't kill him it was only one of my weaker poison. I'm out of my other poison. I even tell you the location of the food it locked away in that shrine," Kishi said trying to get the girl to release him.

Kaiya snapped out of her rage once she knew Aito was going to okay.

"Kaiya go and take Aito back to the Inn. Misumi and I will tie these two up then head to the shrine. You take care of Aito," Anko said.

"I understand Anko-sensei," Kaiya nodded and picked up Aito and begun carrying him back to the Inn.

**

Kaiya P.O.V

I was now back at the Inn with Aito. I used some of the medical justu I learned from reading.

I study the poison and saw it was just a numbness poison, but he did have some tissue damage in his legs from the needles piercing his skin.

'I won't be able to heal that completely maybe just a little bit. He will need to go to the hospital once we get back.'

"That about as well as I can heal his legs at least the poison out his system," I muttered.

'That guy how did I trap him with wood. They said something about wood style. Maybe it has something to do with my mom. I think I remember something about Wood style from that book on the Senju.'

I then heard the door to Aito's room open and saw Anko-sensei and Misumi walk inside.

"Anko-sensei and Misumi," I said.

"How Aito Kaiya?" Misumi asked.

"He has some tissue damage and the poison made him go numb for a little bit. I used what medical justu I know to heal him as best as I could," I replied.

"We're done here so we can head out today. Someone will have to carry him," Anko, -sensei said.

"I carry him he not that heavy so I can handle it," I said.

"Alright if you think you can handle it, but if he gets too heavy I take him," Anko-sensei said. "Also Kaiya did you know you could use wood style?"

"No, I didn't know," I said shaking my head.

"Alright go get your stuff and then we head out," Anko-sensei said.

So I have back to my and Misumi's room and grabbed my things before heading out of the town with my team so we could head back home to the Hidden Leaf village.

I only had one thing on my mind at that moment was learning more about my mom and why I could use Wood style.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

A/N: I might have a couple of chapters before starting the Chunin exam arc.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of this fight?

Q: What do you think Anko will do now after seeing Kaiya use wood style?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Thanks for reading!