Chapter 2: Enter Kaiya Yuhi

Third person's P.O.V

"I'm heading to the academy now mom!" Kaiya yelled to Kurenai, who was in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Alright see you later," she said smiling at Kaiya as she ran outside the house.

As Kaiya was walking to the academy, she saw the hokage mountains were painted and shook her head knowing only one person who would do something like that.

Kaiya arrived at the class and took her usual seat next to Kiba. Akamaru walked over to her and licked her face like he always does making her laugh a little bit.

***

Kaiya P.O.V

Iruka-sensei was taking a while before he arrived with Naruto tied up, he had Naruto sit on the floor in front of everyone as he lectured him. "I'm at the end of my rope Naruto, you've failed the graduation test three times tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up already," he said.

Naruto just huffed turning his head away, Iruka-sensei was clearly angered by the class clown. "Fine, you missed it everyone has to review the transformation jutsu." I groaned along with everyone else in the class.

Everyone was called to the front and to stand in line. I was first in line but wasn't nervous this justu was way too easy. Iruka-sensei to transform into anyone it didn't matter who.

Since I was first in line I was called first."Kaiya Yuhi," Iruka said.

I stepped forward and decided to transform into my mom's so-called boyfriend. He a really cool person so I decided to transform in into him.

"Very good," Iruka said writing something down on his notepad as I smile showing my snake fang-like teeth h, I have no idea why my teeth are like that. I figure it was thanks to my real dad along with the snake eyes. Anyway, Sakura went next transforming into Iruka-sensei which was way too easy.

I went back to my seat and watched as all the others went. Sauske after Sakura and also transform into Iruka-sensei.

"Good," I heard Iruka-sensei's comment as I rolled my eyes as Sauske went to his seat. The so-called genius transforms into Iruka-sensei also.

Naruto went after him and transformed into a naked chick, I had to stop myself from destroying him as Iruka-sensei flew back with a nose bleed as Naruto turned back and laughed at him. I felt my eye twitch at his stupid justu.

"That my sexy jutsu," Naruto laughed before Iruka bounced back."Cut the stupid tricks this is your last warning!" He yelled at Naruto giving him detention after school to clean up the hokage mountain.

***

Today was the big day, today was the graduation exams. By passing this test you get to become a ninja. I was so excited that I almost ran out of the house without eating breakfast.

Once I was done eating breakfast I said bye to my mother Kurenai and ran out of the house to the academy. I live a far distance from the academy but since I was so excited I was running at a fast speed and made it in no time.

I took my usual seat and before long Iruka-sensei showed up with a clipboard. "We will now start the final exam. When I call your name proceed to the testing room, the final test will be on the clone justu."

I could see Naruto panic since he was sitting in front of me. I've really taken the time to talk to him because he was so annoying with his pranks. I just shrugged not knowing what to say to help him relax.

"Kaiya Yuhi," I heard Iruka call. I stood up and walked inside the testing room, where I saw Mizuki-sensei and Iruka sensei sitting at a table with headbands in front of them.

"Make three clones," Iruka-sensei said and I did actually that but they were Shadow clones. I learned to do it while Kurenai took me to meet her friend Kakashi.

Iruka then headed me a red headband I tied it on my forehead after lifting my bangs up.

***

I walked outside after I was done with my test and saw my mom leaning next to a tree smiling at me. "So you're done?" She asked.

"Yes. I passed that test was too easy," I said as my mom pushed the hair out of my face. She was giving me a big smile."Well easy or not great job Kaiya. What do you say we celebrate with some ramen?" She asked.

I nodded and walked off with her to Ichiraku ramen. I love ramen, especially with extra eggs. We arrived at Ichiraku celebrating my graduation.

After that, we went home and my mom told me she had something for me. I sat in the living room reading one of my favorite books until my mom came back holding something.

"This is something that was left with you along with that snake necklace you have on. It has a seal on it that responds to chakra believe it was meant for you to open once you could properly manifest chakra," she said headed me a scroll.

I nodded decided to look at it upstairs. When I got upstairs I pour my chakra into the scroll opening it.

Dear Kaiya, my little snake,

"I wish I could have lived to watch you grow into a beautiful woman. You may look a lot like your father but you also have my beauty so I know you grow up to be beautiful and strong. Even if I'm not there your father will always be there to love you and help you grow."

"Let me say one thing about your father he may not seem like a great person to most people but deep down he an amazing person. No matter what people say they don't know the real him as I do. Not even your own aunt but want matters is that I loved him and always will and I hope you do to no matter how cold he can be sometimes he just needs to come out of his shell and he a really great person."

Love your mother Haruko Senju.

'My mom's name is Haruko Senju, but who my father? Also who my aunt maybe I ask the Hokage about my mom

'My mom's name is Haruko Senju, but who my father? Also who my aunt maybe I ask the Hokage about my mom. I'm sure I know who my dad is when I see him since I apparently look like him.' I thought closing the scroll and laying down on my bed wondering what my mother was like.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

A/N: Her mom is an Oc of mine that will be in one of my other stories. I felt like also using her in this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you think of Kaiya being put on a team of two genins a year older than her?

Q: When do you Kaiya will ask the Hokage if he knew her mom?

Q: Who do you think her sensei should be?

Thanks for reading!