Chapter 26: Kaiya's Darkness

Kaiya continued to groan in pain holding her neck. While in a kneeling position on the ground. Misumi and Aito both exchanged concern looks.

"What did you do to me?" Kaiya asked looking over at Kabuto.

Kabuto chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, nothing. Just messed with the mark on your neck," He said loud only for Kaiya to hear.

Kaiya narrowed her eyes." How you know about that?" She asked.

"Oh I have my own sources," he said smirking.

A sound jounin with snake eyes watched closely. As dark black aura and rec markings began to spread around Kaiya's body.

'Kabuto really messing around with my daughter. I did tell him to stay in to test her so I made sure they end up fighting.' The sound jounin thought as he watched to see what Kaiya would do next.

Kaiya felt the power flowing through her body. It was strong power that made her feel like she could be a strong shinobi. That her real parents could be proud of, yet it was a horrible feeling. This power wasn't pure it was dark.

Kaiya stood up with a sinister smirk on her face, as the aura whipped around her raising the dust at her feet. "I will thank you for that. I feel so much stronger. Now then how about we have a little fun?" She stated darkly. There was a look of hunger for blood in her eyes.

'No stop it!' Kaiya thought trying to control herself.

"Don't fight it you know you want this power," A dark voice said inside Kaiya's head.

Power to become a strong shinobi." The voice continued to speak."The power to make the village pay for keeping your father's name a secret. More importantly, power to make those responsible for making him a criminal pay." The voice finished soundly a lot like Kaiya but in a dark voice.

Kaiya continued to try fighting back, but the power and everything the voice said was so true that her heart gave in to it.

Kabuto eyes widened slightly as Kaiya placed him under a genjustu. He began trembling in fear as a three-headed serpent began coming towards him.

"W-what's going on? Why is Kaiya acting strange? And what is Kabuto looking at on his left nothing there," Naruto asked staring at the scene in front of him.

"He must be caught in some kind of genjutsu," Sakura concluded. Kakashi stared in slight surprise at not only Kaiya's appearance of red markings but also her genjustu.

"Your right pinky. That is Kaiya's signature genjustu. Her genjustu can show people the fearful image of a three head snake trying to eat you. It might seem like a simple genjustu, but it, not that genjustu is deadly enough to kill its if there torment for too long," Misumi explained which made Sakura and Naruto pale.

"But Kaiya rarely kills them with her genjustu, so there nothing to worry about. She not even releasing it at full power. She just had some fun with him," Aito said with his eyes not leaving the match. 'She not releasing at a killing intent. So maybe she going to be fine, and that mark is doing anything to her.' Aito thought.

Kabuto broke free from the genjustu, and crouch down panting.

Kaiya charged at him in a flash and kicked him in the stomach knocking him onto the ground. Kabuto eyes widened as he saw Kaiya's foot about to step on his stomach.

Many gasped were heard as Kabuto coughed up blood as Kaiya continued to step on his stomach.

'Poor Kabuto it seems he having trouble against my daughter after messing with her curse mark.' The sound jounin thought to stare at the young girl who stepping on Kabuto like he was a bug.

Kabuto face was starting to turn a little blue from lungs be crushed by Kaiya's foot.

As she was about to add more pressure, suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. Another pair of hands grabbed her legs and held them in place so she couldn't use them to step on Kabuto anymore.

Her teammate Aito stood in front of Kabuto protecting him from her. The medics rushed in and put Kabuto on a stretcher carrying him away.

The curse mark quickly receded, once Kaiya realized what was going on. She looked behind her to see Kakashi holding onto her shoulders. Anko was behind her back holding her legs. She had a worried look on her face. Anko then let go once she saw the mark was gone.

Aito seeing that Kaiya had calmed down, straightened up and walked away leaving the jounin to deal with this.

Kakashi sighed as Kaiya fell back, and passed out right into his arms. He lifted her up and turned to Anko.

"I'm taking to rest in the infirmary. We deal with that incident later for now she should just rest," he said.

"Right I leave her to you since I need to stay here until the matches are over," Anko said.

Kakashi then walked off with Kaiya taking her to go rest at the infirmary.

***

Misumi's P.O.V

I watched as the jounin know as Kakashi the copy ninja walked away carrying Kaiya.

"Well that was insane," Aito said standing next to me again. After coming back from stop Kaiya from doing any more harm to Kabuto.

I nodded in agreement as I watched the names scramble around on the screen.

My eyes widened when saw the names that were on the screen.

Neji Hyuga vs. Hinata Hyuga...

I looked at my brother and saw the dark look on his face. I then look at Hinata and saw her look away in fear sensing Neji's cold glare on her.

'Oh no, this won't be good.'

🐍 🐍 🐍

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to comment and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Kaiya will handle the fact she almost killed Kabuto?

Q: What do you think might of gone through Neji's mind during Kaiya's match?

Like always thanks for reading!