Q&A Answers

Hey! Happy Halloween, everyone. Today I will be answering the questions you all left for me. Before we begin, I would like to thank you all for your love and support of this story. Now let's get started. I hope you enjoy it.

1. Would you have Orochimaru make an alliance with the village if Kaiya could prove Danzo was using him?

I haven't really put much thought into that yet, but I will say that it's a possibility. I do find that idea to be interesting.

2. Will Tsunade be able to heal Misumi and Aito's original teammate, or are his legs paralyzed forever?

Tsunade is a highly skilled medical yes, she could heal his legs with no problem.

3. What is Kaiya's favorite drink?

Her favorite drink is a hot cup of chai tea.

4. What is Misumi's favorite color?

Her favorite color is blue, but she also likes the color purple.

5. Will Misumi and Aito be a couple in the future?

I do see them as a cute couple, but I can also see her as a couple with Rock Lee.

6. What inspires you to write this story?

The idea of you all voting and leaving comments. Letting me know how much you enjoy this story is what keeps me inspired to continue writing a new chapter each day I get a chance to sit down and write.

7. Will there be a sequel to this book?

Yes, there will be a sequel. However, I haven't decided on a name for the sequel yet.

Thank you for reading! I hope these answers were helpful.