Chapter 56: The Akatuski

"Oh, don't go start lying! You were excited by a lame tactic like a woman winking at you!" Naruto accused Jiraiya, pointing a shaking finger at him. "So don't you go trying to act all cool, you Pervy Sage!"

"Look who's talking, knucklehead!" I cut in. "You were also getting excited by the lame tactic like a woman winking at you like the pervy sage!" I stated, giving him a look saying, you're a colossal fool.

Naruto's cheeks flushed red.

"Like I told Naruto, don't call me that in front of People..." Jiraya said to Naruto and me, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Oh, just be quiet!" Naruto and I told him before the blonde knucklehead continued. "More importantly, these people aren't ordinary Pervy Sage! Did you hear me, Pervy Sage?!"

"As I said, don't call me Pervy Sage!" Jiraiya shouted, crying out in embarrassment now. I looked away from his foolish behavior compared to how my father behaved when I heard someone laughing and saw it was the shark man laughing.

"You are, after all, Jiraiya-Sama, one of the Legendary Sannin…." The shark man said. "However, I didn't think something like that would be able to stop you so easily, despite the fact you are a huge womanizer."

Naruto screamed as I rolled my eyes at his usual knucklehead behavior.

"You know the true identity of Pervy Sage!" Naruto shouted.

"Oh no, don't be a fool by appearances or anything these squirts say," Jiraiya replied, embarrassed, making me look at him annoyed in return.

"It seems you released the Genjutsu we placed on that woman," The shark man commented. Jiraya placed the unconscious woman against the wall.

"One shouldn't call himself a man using such a cowardly tactic like using a genjutsu on this woman with your hypnotic eyes to separate me from Naruto and Kaiya from me," Jiraiya said. "I know your target is Naruto and most likely Kaiya as well."

"I understand now how Kakashi knew," Itachi said. I look between Itachi and Jiraya. She was a target along with Naruto. She recalled Sasuke mentioned people after her and Naruto but didn't think it was true about her being a target. I'm not friends with Sasuke, so why would he come to warn me? "The information source was you. You're right. The number one priority by our organization, Akatuski, is to abduct Naruto and Kaiya."

"Akatuski," I muttered to myself. I recalled my father mentioning an organization with that name before and probably didn't even want to know what they wanted Naruto and me for. Though he told me they didn't know anything about me. So I shouldn't be a target for them, yet they seem to know my surname is Senju, and now they know about Wood Style.

"I won't let you have Naruto or Kaiya," Jiraiya said. His toad disappeared from there, making the shark man stand up straight, lowing his giant sword.

"I wonder about that," Itachi said.

'No, they couldn't have been secretly spying on me, could they have? No, I have been getting better at my sensing skills. Maybe they pretend not to know he had a kid when my father was still with them. Never mind that I should summon my father to help me? No, I can't. Then this Pervy Sage will think I was working for my father.'

"This is perfect," Jiraiya replied."I can get rid of you both right here."

"Don't butt in…."Sasuke said. I, Naruto, and Jiraiya turned to look at him as the younger Uchiha boy forced himself back onto his feet. "The one that's going to kill him is me!"

"Enough right now. I have no interest in you," Itachi told Sasuke dismissively. That only seemed to have angered Sasuke even more than he was earlier.