Chapter 49: The Invasion Begin

The eye just stayed in its place staring. Sasuke widened his arms out and placed them together. He ran towards the eye and ball of sand. He jumped up and threw kunais at the sand, but it bounced off.

He fell back down and immediately ran to the sand. He dodged the spikes coming at him and smacked his arm on it. He jumped back before more spikes came at him.

The spikes followed him as he ran side to side. A huge amount of spikes came straight towards him. Sasuke's eyes widened as he jumped out of the way multiple times.

He jumped up and over to the top of the ball. He jumped on top of it for a second and pushed himself back. The spikes came from the top but died down when he jumped off. He put his arms up near his face as he clicked the band off his arm.

He jumped back towards the wall and slid up it. He started making hand signs that I wasn't too familiar with and held his arm down towards the wall.

I turned my attention to the match. When I noticed Kankuro and Temari whispering amongst themselves about something. I don't know what is going on but I have a strange feeling that the Hidden Sand is up to something. It's just this feeling I have been getting from the Kazekage since the matches started.

I looked back at Sasuke and my eyes widened in surprise at the lighting in his hand. It was almost like he was holding lighting. That was a new jutsu. I haven't seen him use it before.

He kneeled there for a little bit but slid his hand against the wall, causing it to give an indented line in it. He ran down the wall with amazing speed. He ran off the wall and caused dirt to fill the air, as he ran towards Gaara and spikes came flying out towards him. The sound of his jutsu was making like birds chirping.

"What kind of jutsu is that?" Aito muttered.

Sasuke dodged all the incoming spikes and stuck his arm right through the sand. My eyes widened as I saw his arm right through it like it was nothing. 

Sauske kept his arm in place and lifted his sleeve up. "Now I got you."

It was extremely quiet. Gaara wasn't doing anything at the moment. I just heard faint humbling until suddenly there was a scream of terror.

I stood up as the sudden scream filled my ears. 

"Blood! It's my blood!" Gaara screeched in pain and shock.

'What is going on? Something doesn't feel right around here?' I felt as if my body was telling me something was wrong.

I shook my head trying to not let it get to me at the moment. I noticed that Sasuke was struggling to get his arm out. Gaara was yelling again as Sauske pulled his arm away.

As he pulled his arm out an odd-looking tan and blue-lined arm grabbed on his arm. Sauske slid back and fell down. The arm smacked the ground and went back into the ball.

"Something is not right," I said with narrowed eyes.

"Are you talking about the strong sense of bloodlust coming from the ball of sand?" Ichiro asked.

"That and something else seems strange to me," I muttered before focusing back on the match.

There was a round hole in the ball from where the arm came out from. Sasuke stared at it and I noticed a growling sound coming from inside it. I narrowed my eyes as I felt the feeling of something not right going on growing. I then noticed the number of ANBU gathered and knew something definitely wasn't right.

I looked up at the box seats where the Hokage and Kazekage were sitting. I narrowed my eyes as he watched the match with what seemed like interest but it was hard to tell since I couldn't see his face from here.

"What are you looking at Kai," Aito asked. I was too busy wondering what this feeling was. That I wasn't paying much attention to the fact he shortened my name.

I turned my head away from the Kazekage snapping out of my trance. As I heard a cracking noise. That was when I noticed the ball of sand broke and was falling apart like regular sand.

Gaara was breathing heavily while holding his bleeding shoulder. He slowly looked up at Sasuke with a terrifying-looking look, but this look was absolutely terrifying than the look he had when killing those guys.

"Yeah, something totally isn't right here," I said looking at Aito and Ichiro.

"I know I'm starting to get a strange feeling as well," Ichiro replied. "I don't want it but Gaara's behavior and the ANBU I noticed. Something is going on around here."

Suddenly I started to see feathers falling in front of me. "What's going on? What with the feathers?" I blinked with confusion, feeling my eyes.

I then realized I was starting to feel tired and forcing myself to stay conscious since I realized what was happening. I brought my finger up and released the genjutsu. I looked down to see that Aito broke the genjutsu as well while Ichiro was sleeping in his wheelchair, but did not focus on that.

As an explosion went off I turned my head towards the direction it came from. My eyes widened as I noticed that it came from the booth where the Hokage and Kazekage were. 

Without stopping to question what was going on. My feet started running in the direction of the explosion. Without stopping to question what was going on. My feet started running in the direction of the explosion. My only goal was to figure out what was going on and why the Kazekage chakra felt so familiar yet I never met him before.

"Kai, where are you going!" Aito shouted trying to gain my attention as I ran off towards the direction where the explosion came from.

"Lord Hokage!" I heard Guy-sensei shout from somewhere as I ran towards the direction of the smoke.

'Where are the people who set off the explosion? I know they're here and I can feel the chakra.' I thought as I looked around the smoke cloud.

"Finally it's my time," A male voice said.

"We are all waiting for this," Another male voice said. "I was so frustrated waiting for something in that disguise."

"You're all sweating too. Ugh so gross," A female voice said.

"Come on, we are all friends here. Right?"

My eyes widened slightly as the smoke cleared, and I saw four sound ninjas setting up a barrier made of purple fire. Leaving me trapped with the Kazekage who was holding a kunai against the Hokage's neck. 

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What do you think Kaiya will do now that she is trapped in the barrier?

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading like always!