Chapter 69: Kaiya's Decision

"I think..." I trailed off, trying to think about what I wanted to do. I began to think about the possible issues of each of the options.

'If I join Danzo root, I could get his trust and gather the poof of he was the one in charge of the experiments. Just thinking about it makes me angry that I want him to die slow and painfully. I could join the Akatsuki and get them to train and help me kill Danzo, and maybe my father would come back village. Though as S-rank criminals, they probably use me just as a weapon. Especially with me being the daughter of a person who betrayed him. Finally, I could just go join my father. I will be a traitor to the village. Neji will probably hate me. Knowing my father's hatred for the leaf, I will have to fight them someday, but my father does care about so maybe it won't be that bad being in the hidden Sound Village.'

"Kabuto, I decided that I will go to the Hidden Sound village with you, " I said. "The other options sounded nice, but there were too many things that could go work. At least with my father, I will be with someone who cares about me."

"Alright then, let's go," Kabuto said, grabbing my hand. "Your father will be happy to have his daughter back. He was always hoping to get you back in the future."

"I see," I said as Kabuto tossed me over his shoulder."Well, I guess that is about to come true."

'I hope that is the right decision. Mother, I don't know what kind of life you dream for me to have, but I'm sorry if I made the wrong decision.' I thought as I watched Kabuto make a hand sign, and we disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

After a few minutes, the smoke cleared, and I saw that we were outside a purple-looking building.

"Well, at least I didn't have to walk for who knows how long this would be of took if you did transport us here," I said as Kabuto placed me down

"I would estimate that it would take about a week if you didn't know where the Hidden Sound was located," Kabuto replied. "It's well hidden, so outsiders have a hard time finding."

"Makes sense."

"Follow me. I take you to see your father," He said, leading me inside.

I nodded as I followed Kabuto inside of the hideout.

***

W

e were now standing outside of a large room. Kabuto knocked on the door, waiting for permission to come inside.

"You may enter," I heard my father say from behind the door.

Kabuto opened the door and signaled for me to follow.

I walked inside to see my father sit up in a large white bed resting against a pillow with sweat running down his forehead.

"Ah, Kabuto, I see you brought a guest," Father said smiling.