Chapter 14: Chunin exams begin

Kaiya was doing great with her training for the chunin exams.  She was able to master four different wood style justu. Her taijutsu has improved a lot since she started with Team Guy.  She was starting to develop a good relationship with the members of Team Guy. She finally got Neji to talk to her more than he used to before. While Lee and Tenten were her two closest friends after Kiba who is still number one.

Aito and Misumi having been spending lots of time together training are just hanging. Kaiya was starting to think that the two of them might be dating.

Neji told her that crazy because she has a crush on their old teammate Ichiro Neko from the Neko clan. He may be paralyze  and the medics won't able to heal him but he still alive he just was unable to continue to be a ninja so they got a new member.

Kaiya still thinks that Misumi loves Aito instead of Ichiro but she wasn't going to argue with Neji about his sister's love life.

**

Today was finally the start of the Chunin exams.

Kaiya was sitting in the kitchen eating her breakfast with Kurenai before heading to the Academy to meet up with her teammates Aito and Misumi.

"You ready for the Chunin exams?" Kurenai asked.

"Of course I haven't been training for no reason the Chunin exams were announced," Kaiya replied. "After all, I'm going to become a strong shinobi and make one of my dreams come true," she said grinning and showing her snake fangs.

Kurenai smiled at the girl who grown a lot from the day she has met her and started raising her.

'She looks so much like her father, but her personality is nothing like the person her father is known as. I remember how people were afraid she turn out like her father, but everyone eventually realize she nothing like him. That she a sweet and caring person. Even though she was left here as a baby she has no hatred of her father or mother just the hope of meeting them and finding out why they left her. I wonder how she feel once she finds out her father a rogue.' Kurenai thought stareing at the young girl who was give her a grin showing her snake fangs.

"Well, I better get going to the academy to meet my team so we head inside to the room we need to go for the Chunin exams," Kaiya said standing up and taking her plate to the sink.

"Okay see you later Kaiya and good luck," Kurenai said.

"Thanks," Kaiya said walking out of the kitchen ready to leave for the Chunin exams.

**

"Hey, Kaiya!" Aito greeted.

"Hello Aito and Misumi," Kaiya greeted.

"Hello Kaiya," Misumi greeted back.

"Well let's go inside and show everyone our skills," Kaiya said excited to show off her new skills from her training.

"That determination to achieve your dream hasn't changed, but you do have more muscles clearly," Aito said chuckling.

Kaiya rolled her eyes at her Aito. "Nice joke that your way If calling me childish?" She said walking into the academy with her teammates following behind her.

**

Just as they arrived they heard a commotion and walked over to it seeing Lee get knocked to the ground. "You're taking the Chunin Exams, but you can't even get past us?"

"Why don't you just give up before you get hurt!"

"Yeah, I think I hear your mommy calling."

"Please, let us through we're supposed to go in there!" Tenten said kneeling beside Lee with a pleading look on her face. She stood up trying to move past the two in the doorway, but she was quickly knocked back.

Kaiya sighed and walking over to the two chunin understanding what going on.

"Hey, Izumo and Kotesu stop the tough act your not scary anyone out If taking the Chunin exams. If they were cowards they weren't even here," Kaiya said.

"Been a while kid," Izumo and Kotesu said. Kaiya nodded in return.

"She right drop the act and while you're at it reverse the genjustu," A male voice said. "I can see right through your illusion we're going to the third floor."

Kaiya turned around to see the voice came from Sasuke.

"What does he mean?" Someone asked. "We're on the third floor."

"I know," Someone else said.

"If you paid attention to have many steps walked up you would realize this is only the second floor," Kaiya said.

"Correct," Aito and Misumi agreed.

"Should of know we couldn't fool you Kaiya," Kotesu said reversing the genjustu, the sign that said 301 then changed back to 201. Making people gasped.

Kaiya let out a sigh as she saw Kotesu about to kick Sasuke but It was blocked by Lee.

"Hey what happened to the plan?" Neji asked walking over to Lee. "You were the one who said keep a low profile and doesn't let anyone see our skill level."

'Well If it isn't Neji and his teammates.' Kaiya thought walking towards them.

"I know, but--" Lee said looking over at Sakura blushing.

"Never mind, it's over," Tenten said. "Forget it."

"Hi Tenten," Kaiya greeted walking over to Tenten.

"Hi Kaiya and of course Aito and Misumi," Tenten greeted back.

Aito and Misumi both said hi back. They continue to talk not paying attention to Lee flirting with Sakura. They focus back on the commotion when they heard Neji's voice.

"Hey you," Neji said. Kaiya and the others looked to see Neji talking to Sasuke. "Over there what's your name?"

'Once again Neji being a pain at least he talking with Kaiya more and was even helping her training. If only he more spend time with her other than training I can tell she likes him a lot.' Misumi thought sighing at her brother's behavior.

"It's common courtesy to give your own name before asking someone else," Sasuke said.

'Still has a huge ego like always some people don't change.' Kiya thought walking over to the two guys hoping to stop a fight from happening.

"No need to be rude," she muttered into Sasuke's ear. He glared at her in return before saying something. "Nobody asked your opinion," he muttered.

'He such a pain don't know what girls even like him.' Kaiya thought annoyed.

"Hey you're a rookie aren't you?" Neji asked. "How old are you?"

"I'm not obliged to answer," he said.

"What you say?" Neji asked annoyed slightly glaring at Sasuke.

"Hey no end to be a pain Sasuke and Neji I'm a rookie also were the same age," Kaiya said.

"Oh be quiet," Sasuke muttered walking away.

"Right," Neji said not glaring at Sasuke anymore.

"Now that solved Kaiya and Misumi let's go!" Aito said. "We don't want to be late for the exam." He said walking off.

"Coming, " Misumi said following after him

"Bye Neji, Tenten, and Lee I see you around," Kaiya said waving bye before following after her teammates.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Kaiya will do during the first exam?

Q: How do you think Kaiya will feel about her father when she learns about her past? (You think she will still love him as her mother say to in her letter)

Thanks for reading!