Chapter 51: A Raging Serpent Vs. The Third Hokage (part 2)

Father chuckled while still focusing his attention on the Third Hokage.

"I never thought I would get to face you in battle again," Father said.

I heard the ANBU sigh from the outside of the barrier.

"This barrier can only be broken from the inside," An ANBU stated. "If Lord Hokage would just take out one of these Sound ninjas. Then we could help."

"We especially need a way to get the young girl out of there," Another ANBU said. "We don't know what Orochimaru has planned for his daughter."

I rolled my eyes at the ANBU pretending to care about me. When all they ever did was act like I was a criminal or monster because of who my father was. 

'I still can't believe the hokage kept my father a secret from me. Was he that afraid that I was going to become a dangerous criminal? Do people really fear and not trust me because of who my father is?'I thought, still trying to figure out what I could do to prevent them both from getting even if I'm still mad at the Hokage for hiding my father's identity.

"Okay let's get this show on the road," A sound ninja with four arms said.

"Let's put up a barrier on the inside too," A sound ninja with purple hair said.

"Right," A chubby ninja said.

Grunting was heard as a second barrier was put up making it impossible to escape now. However, that wasn't important now. 

'Right now I just need a way to stop this. I just can't let my father get hurt or killed. And I don't want the hokage to die even if I'm mad at him. I don't know what to do. It is not like I can fight my father and win.'

I sighed as I continued to think about what to do.

"Hmpf. Doesn't look like I'll be able to get out of this easily," The Hokage said. "And it seems Kaiya won't be able to leave either."

"Well of course it won't be easy. I know you, " Father stated. "It would be a big bother If someone came and got in your way, wouldn't it?" He asked. "As for Kaiya, she will be fine as long as she stays in the corner."

The Hokage chuckled.

I looked up at the sky as I felt the wind pick up around us.

"Ninja art: Tile Shuriken!" The Hokage yelled making hand signs as ran towards Father

"This is too easy!" Father yelled jumping in the air avoiding the incoming attack. "Striking Shadow Snake!" He yelled a large brown snake shooting out of his mouth and grabbing the Hokage neck.

The hokage grunt as he tries to pull the snake off of his neck.

"With a weak technique like that, there is no way you can beat me, Sarutobi Sensei," Father said.

Father then let out a gasp as the Hokage turned into mud signaling he was a fake.

"A substitution," Father muttered as the snake retreated inside of his mouth as he landed back on the ground.

"Earth Style: Great Mud River!" 

A large river of mud appeared under my father's feet. Pushing him away as he started making hand signs. 

"Is that all you got?"

"Far from it," The Hokage replied, making more hand signs. "Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb!"

Father gasped as part of the mud he was in turned into a dragon head and opened its mouth. Shooting mud bombs toward him.

"Fire Dragon Bomb!"