Chapter 45: Kaiya vs. Kaiyo

"You're going to pay for what you did to my best friend," Kaiyo said, glaring at Kaiya, his opponent.  "Thanks to you he is suffering from a relationship with a mental girlfriend thanks to your genjutsu," He said pulling out a kunai swing at Kaiya but she jumped back.

"Well that was his team's own fault for underestimating me just because I was by myself," I replied, taking out her own kunai and getting into a fighting stance. 

"Oh yeah, do you think that you're so great!" He growled at Kaiya.

They started clicking their kunais together. He aimed a kick at her leg, but she quickly jumped back getting ready to strike. Then suddenly he made hand signs creating shuriken made out of paper.

Kaiya narrowed her eyes wondering what kind of jutsu was that. It was a type of jutsu that she had never seen before until now.

"You won't be there for my match, right? Well, you see this jutsu is my specialty taught to me by my family," He said, making more hand signs.

He then opened his mouth and made purple smoke appear. Kaiya smirked as she quickly made hand signs and shields herself from the poison smoke with a wooden round-shaped dome. Multiple gasps of surprise were heard seeing the dome.

"What kind of jutsu was that!" Naruto shouted surprised 

"So you know wood-style after all," Kaiyo stated. "Even if you can use Wood style. You won't defeat me," He mocked with a smirk on his face.

"Don't go there unless you want to end up like your best friend," Kaiya glared, getting fed up with Kaiyo's attitude.

He started making hand signs creating a large stream of water from his mouth. I quickly ran out of the way avoiding the stream of water using the new speed I developed during my training session with my father.

"Yeah, show him what you're made of Kaiya!" Aito cheered, rating a fist up in the air enjoying the current match.

"I will admit that you are quick," Kaiyo stated, reaching into his tool pouch.

"What can I say, it's one of my new specialties from training," Kaiya replied, smirking.

"Well can you handle this!?" He yelled, throwing a handful of senbon needles with poison on them.

Kaiya narrowed her eyes as she jumped back and defected them using a kunai. She then sank down into the ground and appeared behind him punching him. She noted that he rolled to his side wearing his impact to the ground. She analyzes his movements as he begins to get up with a hand digging inside of his tool pouch. He got up and tripped her pulling a scroll out, but her body only turned into white snakes as she hit the ground.

'Fantastic my little snake is doing amazing. The training has paid off. She sure got everyone's attention now instead of them being impatient about the next match.' The Kazekage thought as he continued to watch the match between Kaiya and Kaiyo.

Kaiyo turned around to see Kaiya holding a green snake sword, and quickly unsealed his scroll taking out a black sword swinging it towards her. Which she reacted quickly to by countering his movements. It was a cycle of clashing swords trying to overpower the other.

He jumped back making quick hand signs creating a stream of water, but it was different looking this time. "If you get hit by this water. Let's say you won't be alive any longer," He said laughing.

Kaiya jumped back and made some wood to block it from getting any closer to her. When she noticed it slightly burning through and realized the water must have some kind of acid explaining why it looked kind of green.

"Snake clone jutsu!" Kaiya said inner head as she made a clone take the hit. While the real one with other ground.

"A clone," He muttered looking at the snakes on the ground when the dome was standing with a hole in it after breaking through. "Now where is the real one going to come from?" He asked, looking around for the real one.

His eyes widened slightly when she appeared above him swinging her sword towards his face. He immediately reacted by clashing his sword against his before jumping back and throwing more senbon needles at her making her back away slightly.

He towards her with a grin on his face as he began to surround his sword with bubble water using his chakra. She narrowed her eyes and jumped back, getting away from the sword. When she noticed it was doing the same thing as the water hitting the dome. Which meant that there was acid in the bubbling water.

He reached into his tool pulling something out, before making quick hand signs. The next thing she saw was several origami-style shurikens coming her way causing a huge explosion to go off. Feeling up the arena with smoke.

"Kaiya!" Naruto shouted as he watched the explosion go off creating a large amount of smoke.

"Kaiya," Aito said in surprise, wondering what happened.

'Paper bomb made a shuriken impressive but there was no way she was going down due to that attack.' The Kazekage thought waiting for the smoke to clear.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What do you think about Kaiya's match?

Q: What are you looking forward to throughout the rest of the story.

Thanks for reading like always!