Chapter 13: Talk with the Hokage

Third person's P.O.V

It has been a day since Anko announce that the chunin exams were coming up.

Kaiya was heading to the Hokage office to talk to him about her ability to use wood style.

After finishing her training that she was doing with Neji and his team. While Misumai and Aito have been training together.

'Those two are very close wonder if they're dating. If so there lucky. I have feelings for Neji he talks to me a little bit more than when we first met, but I don't think he would go out with me. ' Kaiya thought while she was walking to the Hokage building.

**

Kaiya arrived at the Hokage's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" An old man's voice replied after a few minutes.

Kaiya opened the door and walked inside of the office.

"Hey gramps," Kaiya greeted closing the door behind her as she walked inside.

"Kaiya what are you doing here today aren't you training for the upcoming Chunin exams?" The Hokage asked looking up from his paperwork at the young girl standing in his office.

"I was training but there something I need to talk to you about," Kaiya said.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" The Hokage asked.

"It about something that happened during our last mission," Kaiya said.

'I do recall Anko saying something strange happened with Kaiya after she saw my eldest grandson Aito got hurt.' The Hokage thought.

"Anko did mention in her report that something strange happened with you but believe that it was best that told me," Hokage said. "So what exactly happened with you on the mission?"

"Well um," Kaiya started. "When I saw Aito get hurt I got so mad that I started attacking the guy who hurt him with wood that shot out from my hands." She finished.

The Hokage looked at Kaiya with surprise in his eyes but his expression quickly changed to a more serious expression.

"So you saying  that you can use wood style?" Hokage asked.

"Yes, I would show you but don't know how to use it so was hoping you how so information on how to use it," She replied.

'For her to be able to use wood style it could only mean she has Senju blood.  The only know Senju to have the Kekkei genkai is the first hokage, but with her having it she can grow up to get a great shinobi if she learns how to use it. However, it will make her a target people are going to want to use her as a tool.' The Hokage thought starting at Kaiya.

He then snapped out of his thoughts and spoke up. "You know Wood style is a Kekkei genkai belonging to the Senju clan, and that the only Senju to unlock it is the Frist Hokage?"

"Yes I have read that in a book so that means I have Senju blood," She replied. 

'I still haven't told anyone about my mom being a Senju maybe I should tell the hokage, but I could keep it to myself at least until I know who my father is.' Kaiya thought.

"That is correct which makes your name last name Senju that explains why the name Kaiya S is engraved on that necklace around your neck. I will have one of my ANBU take you to the private library of the Hokage where you can find scrolls on some wood style just, but you being able to use wood style will make you a possible target so be careful with using it," He explained.

"I understand so then will my name be changed from Kaiya Yuhi to Kaiya Senju?" Kaiya asked.

"Would you like to use your real last name?" He asked.

"Yes, that way I have a small part of my family even if I don't know who my parents are," She replied.

'I know the girl determined to learn about her parents but it best she doesn't know her father a rogue it might destroy her as for her mom that unknown the only other Senju was Tsunade sister but she hasn't been seen for years most belive she dead.'  The hokage thought.

"I will change your last name then it will be changed in the Chunin exams," The Hokage said.

After a few minutes, an ANBU wearing a fox mask appeared in the room

"You summoned me, Lord Hokage," She said bowing.

"Kitsune I need you to escort Kaiya here to the private library," The Hokage said.

"I don't know why she needs to enter the Hokage's private library, but I won't question your order," Kitsune said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Follow Kitsune to the library and she will help you find what you're looking for in case you can't find it on your own but they should be label so it shouldn't be hard to find the scroll," The Hokage said.

Kaiya nodded and followed Kitsune out of the office.

**

"Alright follow me, kid," Kitsune said leading Kaiya out of the Hokage's office.

"Coming," Kaiya said walking out of the office following Kitsune.

She then froze when she saw an older man with a crane staring at her as she was walking with the ANBU. 

"Something wrong kid," Kitsune asked noticing she stopped.

"No," She said starting to walk again.

'Who was that old man and why was he just looking at me?' Kaiya thought as she walked away with Kitsune.

'Interesting that girl has Wood style. She will be a great Root agent if trained properly.' The old man with the crane thought watching Kaiya walk away with the Anbu member named Kitsune.

**

Kaiya's P.O.V

I was so lost in my thoughts wondering who that old man was that I didn't realize I was finally at my location until the ANBU I was flowing spoke up.

"We're here," Kitsune said snapping me out of my thoughts."If you can't find what you're looking for just ask and I help you find it."

"Thanks but I think I can find it on my own," I replied walking over to the shelves with scrolls on them.

'Okay, one of the scrolls has to have wood-style justu on them.' I thought looking at the shelves and reading the labels.

After a few minutes, I found the shelf label with the First hokage. Now I just needed to figure out which one explained the justu and not just extra information on him that wasn't in the public library.

"You find what you're looking for?" Kitsune asked.

"Yes, I believe so," I said grabbing a couple of the scrolls after looking inside to see if they were justu and not information I didn't need. I will ask the Hokage for more when I'm done learning the ones I have right now.

"Alright then let's go."

"Right thanks for escorting me here."

"Your welcome."

I then walked out of the room and left the Hokage tower to head home to read over these scrolls and start practicing them later once I read over them. 

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Kaiya's training to use Wood style to go?

Q: Who ready for the Chunin exams to start and for her to finally meet her father?

Thanks for reading!