Chapter 50: A Rageing Seprent Vs. The Thrid Hokage (part 1)

"Ahh!" ANBU screamed. He was covered in flames. Trying to break through the barrier allowing no one inside.

'Well expect it seems I'm stuck in here. So what do I do now?' I thought as I studied the barrier and looked at the four sound ninjas who made the barrier.

My attention was drawn to the scene in the middle of the barrier. When I heard the Hokage's voice.

"Lord Kazekage," The Third Hokage said as the Kazekage held him in a chokehold with a kunai towards his neck.

I narrow my eyes once again picking up a familiar chakra, but still struggling to pick up the cold chakra sending a slight chill down my spine. I know that I felt it before but my mind seems to be drawing a blank at the moment.

"I never... The Sand Village has betrayed the Leaf Village?" The Third Hokage asked.

"The treaty between the out villages was simply a trick to make you let down your guard," The unknown Kazekage said. "This pretty little battle game ends now."

I continue to watch the scene play out in front of me. As I put the pieces together hoping to figure out why the Kazekage seems so familiar to me. When I never met him before.

"From this point on, the course of history will change," The Kazekage stated.

"What are you saying?" The Third Hokage asked. "That you're going to start a war?"

"That's right." 

"Armed conflict resolves nothing. We should seek a resolution through negotiation. There's still time for you, Lord Kazekage. You can reconsider."

The Kazekage chuckled.

"Perhaps the fear of death makes one more cowardly with age Sarutobi Sensei."

The third Hokage's eyes widened hearing Sarutobi Sensei. "You!"

'Sarutobi sensei? The only students he had were the legendary Sannin. It couldn't be him right?' I thought of the pieces as to why the chakra was feeling familiar to me now.

"Well, well, well. We intended to capture Sasuke while Gaara was causing trouble, "The Kazekage stated. " But I suppose not everything goes as planned, does it?" 

"I see. So that was the plan. Then the Hidden Leaf Village and Sasuke were targeted. Is that correct?"

"Ha. Do you really think that the Leaf Village is so important?"The Kazekage asked. "Now if Gaara returns, I'll be able to show you something very interesting, but anyway your stubbornness and incompetence have allowed me to outmaneuver you. I defeated you."

"Hmm. Nothing is decided until the very end," The Third Hokage stated. "I taught you that year, didn't I?" 

The Kazekage then pulls the kunai away from the Third Hokage's neck. Before bringing a hand up to his face and began to pull it off revealing pale skin and golden snake eyes just like my own.

"Father?" I was shocked that it was him after all behind that fake attempt to be the Kazekage. 

"Kaiya you shouldn't be here! It's too dangerous to be near him!," The Third Hokage yelled.

"Kaiya my dear child. What are you doing here?" Father asked with an eyebrow raised? "Yeah, I expected you to not fall for the genjutsu, but not to find you here inside the barrier."

I shook off my surprise of seeing that the Kazekage was really my father. "I felt something was off and just followed my gut to the source."

"I see. Well, that was foolish of coming towards the source. After having a tough match. You still need training on using your wisdom," Father said, turning his back on the Third Hokage."You should have picked the fifth hokage old man, because right here, right now. You're going to die..." Father said, licking his kunai.

My eyes were filled with confusion and frustration as I stared at my father's face. I didn't want my father to get hurt or the Third Hokage to die. Even if I was still upset he kept my father's identity a secret from me.

'Father, please don't do this.' I thought as my mind was filled with frustration on what I wanted to do.

My thoughts were pulled from my thoughts of frustration as I saw what seemed like tears in my father's eyes. 

"Huh?" The Third Hokage said, turning to look at my father. "Are you actually crying because you're happy? Or is it that, inside your heart there is sorrow? A feeling of unhappiness you can't shake as you contemplate killing me your old sensei."

I study my father's expression awaiting his response. Wondering if there was a part of him who still cared about his sensei to not let his anger over her I witnessed when he talked about him. Control him and continue his attempt to kill him.

Father chuckled with a smile. "Not at all," He said as he brought the kunai back up towards the hokage, but instead of stabbing him he stabbed his own hand making it bleed.

I tilted my head to the side wondering what that was about as father let out a yawn.

"I was feeling so sleepy," Father said, rubbing his eyes."But now it seems. That I'm finally awake."

"Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking," The third Hokage said.

Father then started to walk off towards the other side of the barrier.

"And I was also thinking that you aren't the kind of person who would hold a grudge. So it seems that you neither have a howl nor a motive." 

'You're wrong sir. He definitely holds a grudge and motive. I can feel the anger flowing through his chakra, and could hear it in his voice when I asked him if he would ever think of coming back to live here again as a family.' I thought with a sigh still not knowing how to stop these two from fighting each other.

Father sighed. "I guess... Well, I guess I do kind of have a goal. Let me see if I can explain it."

Knowing father he is going to make some random explanation on why he is doing this. Instead of telling him the real reason he wants to kill him.

"I find it very interesting to watch things in motion," Father said, bringing a hand up to the hat on his head. "I get no pleasure when the world is still."

He started to take the hat off as he continued to speak. "Like a windmill that isn't turning," He said. "I suppose some might find it beautiful, even if it's immobile. But to me, such a thing is truly boring."

I raised an eyebrow not believing that was the explanation he decided to give as his reason for this attack on the village.

"So now, I want to put things in motion myself. The first step is crushing the Leaf Village."

"Hmph," The third hokage said. "I see you haven't changed at all," He said, placing a hand on his hat.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: How do you think Kaiya will handle the situation she is in the middle of now?

Q: What is your favorite arc in Naruto?

Thanks for reading like always!