Chapter 63: Tsunade History

A/N: I don't plan on working on another chapter until after Christmas. Since i will be busy spending time with my family, but don't to make it up for being slow on getting this chapter up, I will try to get a chapter published at least twice a week starting next week.

Anyway, onto the chapter!

Tsunade regained her senses back relatively quickly and slammed her finger onto the ground, creating a large fissure that imbalanced Naruto, causing him to fall back and get stuck, negating the jutsu before it could come close to her.

I sighed as I walked over to him and helped Naruto up, and so did the other lady with Tsunade. He was flapping his arms and legs around, trying to get out. The lady and I pulled him out, and he was breathing heavily while on his knees.

"Naruto, are you alright?" The lady asked. Naruto was coughing, trying to catch his breath.  

"You're such an idiot," I muttered, watching him trying to catch his breath. “Trying to attempt a jutsu. You haven't mastered it yet."

"Jiraiya, are you the one who taught him the Rasengan?" Tsunade asked. 

I looked up at Tsunade. 

'So that jutsu is called the Rasengan?' I thought, looking back over at Naruto.

"Well yeah, I'm his teacher after all," Jiraiya replied."What about it?" He asked.

"You and the Fourth Hokage are the only ones who can use that jutsu. What's the point of teaching it to someone who can never master it? You old fool! Giving him false hopes like that and filling his head with stupid ideas. Making him think he could actually be Hokage someday," Tsunade shouted.

Naruto stood up. "I'll show you who's stupid! Just give me three days, and I'll have that jutsu down!" Naruto shouted.

I sighed. Naruto is really a big knucklehead.

"Heh. Watch what you say, kid. I might just hold you to it," Tsunade said.

"Heh. I said it, and I never go back on my word. That's my nindo-my ninja way!" Naruto shouted, grinning.

Tsunade looked taken back for a second and asked, "Well then, care to make a bet on it?"

"A bet?" Naruto asked, confused.

"I will give you one week. If you can master that jutsu by then, I'll admit I'm wrong, and that you are worthy of becoming Hokage. I will even throw in my necklace, " Tsunade said.

"No, not Gama!" Naruto yelled as he looked in his pocket."Wait a second!" He yelled.

The lady walked over to Tsunade."Lady Tsunade, what are you doing? How could you gamble with the necklace?"

"He hasn't a chance of winning. Let's go, Shizune," Tsunade said and started to walk off.

'I hope this bet keeps his mind off of my father. I really don't want to deal with that now.' I thought as we headed off to find an inn to stay at for the week.

***

I was sitting on the windowsill back at the inn, looking at the beautiful moon, when there was a knock at the door.

"What the- who could that be at this time of night?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know why don't you go check," I said. Right after saying that, they knocked on the door again.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming already," Naruto said. "Hold you're-" He said, and before he could open the door, it opened itself. 

When the door was open enough, we saw the lady from before named Shizune.