Chapter 29: Aito Sarutobi vs. Mismui Hyuga

Third Person's P

Third Person's P.O.V

Misumi and Aito both nodded at each other before heading down to the arena to start their match

"Those two have to fight each other," Sakura said.

"That has to suck there both teammates!" Naruto said in his usual loud voice.

"It might not be as bad as you think," Kakashi said.

"What do you mean!?" Naruto asked.

Instead of responding Kakashi watched as Hayate was getting ready to start the match. He could see the two genins had determined expression on their face.

"Are there any injections?" Hayate asked looking at Aito and Misumi.

"None here," Aito said with a smirk on his face.

"Same here," Misumi said smiling.

'This is going to be a fun match now we can see who is the strongest with us being close friends and rivals.' Aito thought excited to start the match.

"Alright, the 11th match will now begin!" Hayate announced.

Misumi wasted no time making quick hand signs and activating her Byakugan. She then ran towards Aito going straight for his chakra points with her gentle fist.

Aito jumped into the air avoiding Misumi's gentle fist and began making hand signs.

"Fire style: Fireball justu!" Aito brought his cupped hand up to his mouth before opening his mouth.

A large ball of fire then shot out of his mouth before heading for it targeted Misumi. Smoke began to cover the area due to the heat of the fire, making the audience cough and having a hard time seeing what was going on.

He then made hand signs and released a powerful gust of wind towards the fireball increase the strength of the fire as it flew towards Misumi. As the smoke began to clear up a little bit. Misumi kept her cool as the powerful fireball can her way.

Aito narrowed his eyes as more smoke started to fill up the area covering up his opponent.

'What is she up to?' Aito thought as he trying to figure out what Misumi was up to since she hadn't made a move yet.

"What going why isn't she moving out of the way?" Sakura asked confused.

"She must be up to something we just have to wait and see," Kakashi said watching as the smoke was beginning to clear up.

Everyone had their eyes glued to the match as they waited for the smoke to clear up. But instead of Misumi getting burned from the fire, there was a great spinning water sphere.

"What?!" Aito said confused not recognizing that justu.

"Whoa! Where did that giant spinning water ball come from?" Naruto asked.