Chapter 38: Final Rounds

After spending the last few days relaxing at the hot springs to loosen up my bones from all my hard training. Today was official the day of the final rounds, and I was ready to show off my hard work of training.

I was sitting in front of my bedroom mirror finishing up brushing my hair before heading downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I arrived downstairs to see Kurenai at the stove cooking some eggs, and something else but couldn't tell what it was. "Morning," I said taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Morning you ready for the final rounds of the Chunin exams?" Kurenai asked still facing the stove as she continued cooking breakfast.

"Of what do you think I been doing all month?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"To be honest I don't know," She said walking over to me with a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Ever since are talk about you leaving the hospital without permission you been kind of strange," She stated placing the plate in front of me.

'I guess I have been more distant than my usual quiet self. I guess a lot has been on my mind since finally meeting my father, and learning a guy named Danzo had used to create experiments. Plus wonder what he does now as a rogue since he seems to hate the village.'

I shook my head and snap out of my thoughts. "I guess I just so focused on preparing for the exams. Along with other things," I said before picking up a piece of bacon.

"Alright we'll eat up you don't want to be late," Kurenai said.

I nodded and began eating my breakfast. So I wouldn't be late for the finals of the chunin exams.

Once I was done eating I quickly got up from my seat and put my plate in the sink, before heading out of the kitchen to get my shoes on and head out.

"Bye Kaiya good luck!" Kurenai said waving bye to me.

"Bye see you in the crowd," I said waving back before exiting the kitchen.

***

I was walking to the location of the exams. While thinking about my match. I don't know anything about Kaiyo's fighting style. I'm guessing that it might be like the Hidden Rain ninja I fought in the forest of death.

I shook my head deciding that it was nothing to worry about. I trained hard over with my father and Kabuto. So I have lots of surprises in store to help me defeat my opponent.

"I heard that Uchiha kid is fighting. So I'm watching that fight," A guy said as I walked past him. "But you know who he is fighting right? I heard he was extremely strong," The buy with him said.

I then spotted the just up ahead. I began to run towards the large building. Where I spotted two guys at the entrance. I slowed down and give them a small smile.

"Name?" One guy asked.

"Kaiya Senju," I replied.

"Your one of the constants fighting right?" The other guy asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good luck out there then kids," They said letting me through.

I nodded and walked through the entrance. I looked around seeing a large crowd of people already gathered.

'That's a lot of people.' I thought looking up at the crowd.

I then notice that some people were missing. There was no sign of Naruto or Sasuke. I raised an eyebrow wondering where those two could be.

"Kaiya!" A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see Misumi waving at me.

"Hey Misumi," I said walking over to her and getting in line next to her.

I then noticed smoke being shot in the air signaling that it was starting. "Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"You should be worried about yourself," I heard a voice said from the other side of Misumi. I turned to see a purple hair guy I didn't recognize. Who I was guessing was probably my opponent.

***

After standing there for around five minutes. I heard yelling and what sounded like mooing.

'That yelling sounds like Naruto. What is he up to now.'

All of a sudden I was bought out of my thoughts as Naruto came flying across the floor and right in front of Shikamaru who was standing next to me. I raised an eyebrow at his dramatic entrance as Shikamaru helped him.

"Oh man what a drag," Shikamaru said, and Naruto just groaned.

He suddenly stood up straight and yelled. "Guys run! You won't believe this, but there's a huge herd of stampeding bull coming this way!"

I just started at him with a blank expression, before looking at the entrance seeing no sign of bulls.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't believe you," Shikamaru said.

"You must have hit your head. There no sign of bulls anywhere," I said. "Besides they would have to get past the guards anyway knucklehead."

"I'm serious there must be a million of them coming this..way." He looked at the line of opponents and stopped his yelling.

"Hey, wait. Where is Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fighting Dosu, but he's missing also," Shikamaru said.

"Hey knock it off. Quit your fidgeting you three. Stand up straight and present yourself proudly to the spectators," The proctor who I just noticed was a completely different guy said looking at us.

Naruto looked up and noticed the crowd all cheering. So this is finally the beginning of the final rounds.

The proctor looked up and said, "You guys are the heroes of the final competition of the Chunin exams!"

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What do you hope to see during the upcoming invasion?

Q: Do you think that I should show all the matches of the Final competition?

Thanks for reading like always!