Chapter 64: Naruto the Determine Kuncklehead

It was almost the end of the week. Tomorrow would be Monday, signaling the end of the week. I have been spending most of the week training on my own or just exploring the town. While Naruto was still ignoring me every time, I tried to talk to him.

I couldn't understand why he was so mad at me. My father had killed the third hokage, but that had nothing to do with me. 

I was currently walking through the village when I heard a familiar voice come from the woods.

"This time for sure," The familiar voice of Naruto said.

I went towards the direction of the voice as I saw Naruto slam his hand into a tree. It did some damage, but the jutsu still wasn't perfect.

"Come on," He said and fell to the ground.

"Okay. Once again, here we go," Naruto said, breathing heavily."I'll nail it this time," Naruto said as he fell asleep.

"He doesn't need me here. I just head back to the inn and find something to do," I said as I turned and started to walk away. 

As I walked off back towards the inn, I noticed Tsunade behind the rocks watching Naruto holding tightly on her necklace.

'What is she doing here?' I thought as I stared at Tsunade before continuing my way back to the inn.

***

When I arrived back at the inn, we were staying at. I walked towards the stairs and up to the second floor, where our room was located.

"I wonder if that old man Jiraiya has any suggestion how I can win Naruto back over," I muttered as I walked through the hall to the room. Once I reached the second floor.

'Oh, what am I talking about? The way he is ignoring me. He probably wouldn't even want to be my friend. After all, it's not like I ever talked to him for real.' I thought as I took out the room key and unlocked the room door, and walked inside.

"Huh?" I said as I noticed that Jiraiya was nowhere to be seen. "Guess he's out somewhere this evening," I said as I walked over to the bed closest to the nightstand and clock.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was around eight o'clock in the evening.

"Well, guess I have the room to myself until the old man gets back. Naruto has been sleeping out in the woods training all week," I said, looking at the two empty beds. "Maybe I just grab something to eat," I said, standing up and grabbing my snake wallet out of my pants pocket, and checking my money.

'Yeah, I have more than enough to grab me some dinner. Though I should have just got something on my way here.' I thought as I put my wallet back in my pocket and walked towards the door, heading out to grab me some dinner.

***

After a good thirty minutes of looking for an excellent place to eat at, I ended up finding a sushi shop to eat at.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" A male voice asked.

I looked up to see a sixteen-year-old boy with shoulder-length brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Yeah, Salmon roll, Tuna roll,  and a California roll," I replied, reading the menu in my hand.

"Alright, coming right up," He said, writing down my order." I will be back shortly with your sushi."