Chapter 10: Meeting Team Guy

Kaiya's P.O.V

It has been a few days since we came back home from our mission.

Aito was still in the hospital recovering from the injuries he received during the mission. Today we had the day off from missions.

So I was thinking of maybe reading up on wood style and do some training today.

**

I decided to do some training first before heading to the library to read up on wood style.

When I arrived at the training ground I that I use the most when training on my own. I saw Neji and a girl with brown hair and tied into two buns along with a boy who was a miniature copy of the guy I was guessing was Neji sensei.

I looked at them wondering if I should just leave and train somewhere else. I was about to leave until Neji spoke up sensing my presence.

"What are you doing?" Neji asked.

"I was just going to do some train since my team has nothing to do while our other teammate is still in the hospital healing, but since your team using it I go somewhere else," I replied.

"Neji you know her?" The girl with brown hair asked.

"She is my sister's new teammate," Neji said with his arms crossed.

"Really isn't she a rookie?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, I am but was put on their team. Since they needed a new teammate," I said. "Anyway I know Neji but who are you three?" I asked pointing at the girl and the two males in the green outfit.

"Well my name is Tenten," The girl said.

"And I am Rock Lee!" The boy in green said with a lot of energy.

'That boy has a lot of energy.' I thought looking at the boy in green.

"And of course, I'm Might Guy!" The older guy wearing a green outfit said in a loud voice and doing some crazy pose.

'Might Guy. Wait I think he one of Kurenai's friends.' I thought recognizing the name from somewhere.

"Well I'm Kaiya Yuhi," I said.

"Kaiya Yuhi," I said going by my adopted name since I didn't see a reason to tell them my real last name. They don't need to know my birth mom's name.

"I knew you looked familiar your Kurenai adopted daughter!" Guy said.

Adopted," Tenten said.

"Yeah anyway, I going to go to train somewhere else or just go to the library instead. There's something I need research on," I said starting to walk away.

"You can train in the power of youth with us!" Guy shouted.

'Okay, this dude is crazy. What is up with the power of youth saying of his?' I thought.

"That nice and all but maybe some other time," I said. "I'm going to head to the library. It was nice meeting you three. Maybe we become friends and get to know each other sometime," I said.

"Yes of course!" Lee shouted

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you also," Tenten said.

"As I told you before it is not our destiny to be friends," Neji said with his arm crossed.

You can keep saying that but I will get you to talk to me somehow," I said walking off.

'Neji I will get you to be my friend. I don't know why but I can't help but want to get closer to him.'

Neji's P.O.V

I watched as that girl Kaiya walk off. I don't know why she wants to be my friend so bad.

'I  can't tell what going on through that head of hers.' I thought.

I shook my head and stopped thinking about her and got back to training with my team.

**

Kaiya's P.O.V

After leaving Neji's team to train I arrived at the library looking for a book that could teach me how to use my new wood-style justu.

'I remember reading about the first hokage knowing wood-style maybe it in the book about the Senju clan.' I thought grabbing the book about the Senju clan.

"Let's see," I said quietly opening the book.

While reading so far I only learn that the wood-style is the Senju clan Kekkei Genkai. That only two Senju are known to have awakened it. The first being the Frist hokage and My mother being the second.

'So my mom could use wood style. So I got the wood-style from being part of the Senju clan.'

I continue reading some more but didn't find anything about how to properly use it. I didn't at least learn a little bit more about my mother.

'Maybe I should talk to the hokage about it. He might know how to use it. My aunt probably does do but from what I learn about Tsunade who one of the legendary sannin in history class at the Academy. She left the village to travel or something. I don't know much about the other two. Well, expect Jiraya wrote a perverted book that Kakashi reads.' I thought still trying to find out more about my wood style.

"All well. I just focus on my other justu for now. Then I will think about talking to the hokage about it," I said standing up and putting the book back on the shelf.

Once it was back on the shelf. I decided to go and do some training now.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of Kaiya meeting Team Guy?

Q: Do you think Kaiya should tell the Hokage about her wood style?

Q: What do you hope to see happen before starting the Chunin exams?

Thanks for reading!