Chapter 25: The Premlairy rounds continue

Sauske was groaning in pain. Everyone was quietly watching the match. The only sound heard was Sasuke groaning and Yaroi's laughter.

It looked like Yaroi was stealing Sasuke's strength. Sasuke's arm was laying by his side as his strength was being drained.

Sauske struggled but he clenched his fist and yelled "Get off me!"

He kicked Yaroi in the stomach causing him to fly back. Sasuke tried to sit up but he couldn't get up all the way.

Yaroi stood back up after being kicked back.

"So, you've still got some strength left, huh? Impressive- for a Guinea pig. Don't worry little man. I'll make it short and sweet." Yaroi said as he started running at Sasuke again.

Sasuke stood up and when Yaroi tried to strike at Sasuke, he would dodge it.

Every time it would be extremely close to touching Sasuke. Sasuke was slow and shaky as he moved.

"What's the matter? Is that really the best you can do?" Yaroi asked.

Sasuke kicked behind him but Yaroi jumped away in time.

I narrow my eyes watching him. "He seems slower than usual. I wonder if It something his opponent had done or if it the mark.' I thought as I was standing in between Misumi and Aito.

"Hey, Sasuke! Come on, man! What was that? And you call yourself an Uchiha? You're going to let this loser walk all over you! Come on, stop messing around and get it your head in gear!" Naruto yelled not standing too far away from my team.

He stares up at us for a moment before his eyes widen, turning to dodge more attacks. When he disappears.

I raised an eyebrow at his action. 'That Lee's move when did he copy that?'

Jumping into the air, he moves to attack but starts coughing up blood.

I looked closely as I saw the mark spreading across his body. 'That mark. It's almost like it trying to control him the power feels cold and dark. Would the same thing happened to me?'

I watched Sasuke closely as the markings receded.

Sasuke had a smirk on his face as he nailed Yoroi in the stomach three times and sending him plummeting to the ground.

The man lays still on the ground, passed out, while Sasuke landed on his stomach. But soon, he gets to his feet, panting.

Hayate jumps down at declares Sasuke the winner. As Sasuke goes to fall back, his Sensei catches his head with his knee, his head buried in his orange book.

"Hey, Sasuke, you alright? You may have won, but you came out looking like you got beat up!" Naruto laughed, grinning.

"Shut up, idiot," Sasuke muttered.

I watched as the medical ninja took Yaroi away on a stretcher. I then saw Sasuke walk away with his sensei while holding his neck.

"Hey, Sakura and Kaiya. Maybe I'm seeing things but did you see that mark on Sasuke's neck during the fight?" Naruto asked.

"What mark? I don't know what you're talking about?" Sakura lied. I then noticed her looking at me probably wondering what I was going to say since I also had a mark.

I just annoyed her and focused on the machine to see who the next match was. Plus my mind was still kind of focus on that dream I had back in the forest of death.

"Oh, okay," Naruto said after a few minutes of not getting a response from me.

The following matches I didn't care much about. But here is the outcome of each match.