Chapter 11 : Lunch with Aito

Kaiya's P.O.V

I was currently in the training ground working on wind style ninjutsu.  Since I couldn't find anything of wood style I decided to just focus on working on my other ninjutsu.

We still had some time off since Aito was stuck on bed rest for a week after being released from the hospital. 

'I'm glad that his injury wasn't too bad it was just a slight tissue tear but it can't walk on it for a week.'

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" I shouted creating a powerful gust of wind from my mouth and causing damage to the trees in front of me.

'This justu has got more powerful due to adding more chakra to it. Maybe I should try learning a new justu because practicing the same justu over again getting a little bit boring.' I thought picking up one of my scrolls and looking for a new wind style justu to learn.

"Hey, Kaiya!" A voice shouted.

I turned around to see Lee and his teammates along with their sensei heading over towards the training ground.

"Hi Lee, Tenten, and Neji," I said waving over at them.

"What are you up?" Tenten asked.

"I was just looking for a new justu to learn," I said looking back down at my scroll. "But if you want the training ground you can use it.  I need to get going to Aito's house soon he invited me over for lunch."

"You sure you don't want stat and use your Youthful energy to train with us!?" Guy-sensei said.

'Geez, he and Lee have too much energy that it scares me. How can Neji and Tenten can deal with them?  They seem interesting but they have so much energy.'

"I have to go eat lunch see you later," I said walking off after smiling at Neji hoping to get his attention.

Neji's P.O.V

I watched as she walked away after smiling at me.

'That girl is strange. Seriously why was she smiling at me?' I thought.

"Hey Neji," Lee said.

"What Lee?" I asked.

"Why are just staring at the spot where Kaiya was just standing.

"For no reason Lee," I replied. "Let's just start training."

Lee and the others just stared at for a for minutes before shrugging.

'Why do I keep thinking about her after she just left.' I thought before focusing my attention on today's training session.

**

Kaiya's P.O.V

Once I arrived at Aito's house. I knocked on the door.

After a few minutes, the door was open by women with brown hair.

"Hello," I said.