Chapter 4 : Training

Third person's P.O.V

A couple of minutes before 8 in the morning. Kaiya was heading to training ground 44 to meet up with her team after saying bye to Kurenai who was getting ready to meet up with her students. Who happen to be Kiba, Hinata, and Shino.

When Kaiya arrived at the training ground her eyes widen at the look of the forest.

'Why on earth is she making us train here,' Kaiya thought.

"What on earth," she said shocked. "Why are we in front of this huge forest?" She asked.

"Anko sensei. Says it good for survival excise," Aito said.

"Okay. Anyway what exactly is the test to see my skills?" Kaiya asked looking at Anko.

"To start I want you to run a lap through the forest," Anko said looking at Kaiya.

"I understand," Kaiya said.

"Good then start running!" Anko commanded.

Kaiya nodded then started running. While she was running. Misumi activated her Byakugan to keep a close eye on Kaiya as she ran her lap.

'She fast she  well trained in speed.' Misumi thought.

***

Kaiya's P.O.V

After running my lap through the forest. I came back over to my team panting a little bit.

"Not bad brat. Your speed is pretty good," Anko said.

"So what next?" I asked.

"Now I want you to spar against," Anko said looking over at Misumi and Aito. "Aito." She said.

"Understand Anko sensei," I said getting in a fighting stance.

"Let's do this," Aito said with a smirk also getting in a fighting stance.

"If you are both ready then go ahead and start," Anko said.

We both nodded and began the fight. I then began making a series of hand signs.

"Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!" I said taking a deep breath before releasing a gust of wind from my mouth.

"Earth Release: Earth-style Wall!" Aito said making a series of hand signs and created a wall to block the wind.

'He blocked it with earth style. With that wall up it won't be easy to get to him,' I thought.

"Alright let's try this," I said running towards the wall and punching but only made a tiny crack.

'That didn't work. My punch made a small crack. I should of know my taijutsu isn't that strong but it better than what some girls from my class can do.' I thought.

"I see you try to break it with taijutsu. Not a bad idea but looks like it didn't work," Aito said releasing the wall.

"Nope but it was worth a shot," I said.

"Alright that enough for today," Anko said. "You need to work on your taijutsu. Your speed and ninjutsu seem to be your best strengths."

"So what now?" I asked.

"That all for today. Your all free to go tomorrow we will go on a mission," Anko said.

"Understand Anko sensei," We said.

"Good we'll you brats tomorrow!" Anko said before she disappeared in a poof of smoke.

"Hey, Misumi!" Aito said.