Chapter 47: Sasuke's big Entrance

Kaiya's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes as the crowd continued to yell for the next match to start. All the other matches were over leaving only Sasuke's match left. They started to boo, getting fed up with waiting. My attention was then drawn to the Kazekage who was staring at me before turning his attention back to the Hokage.

'Wonder what's up with the Kazekage. He sure seemed interested in my match.' I thought while looking at the Kazekage.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed the ninja next to the Hokage appeared next to Genma the proctor finally remembering him as one of Kurenai's friends as the other ninja whispered something into his ear. Genma looked at his watch then backed up.

I sighed as Naruto started growling to himself. "Man I swear if he doesn't. I'll kill him. I swear I'll kill him!" Naruto yelled. 

The crowd got louder and angrier.

Naruto looked up and listened to the crowd. "Man this crowd will tear him a part he doesn't show. And if they don't I will!"

"Always so loud," I muttered as Genma took out his watch again.

Naruto started to pace back and forth. 

"What's he thinking? I bet he is planning some big entrance or something. Well, I'm not going to be impressed," Naruto said annoyed.

"Alright, the time limit has expired. So I'm officially calling this match-"

A single leaf fell across his face. A loud sound of blowing wind started to twirl around beside us. Between the leaves, I can spot two familiar figures of Kakashi and Sasuke. Everyone had their mouths open with eyes wide, but I just rolled my eyes at Naruto eating his words of not being impressed.

"Sorry, we're late. You wouldn't believe the traffic," Kakashi said.

'That is such a lame excuse.'

"And you are?" Genma asked, pulling back out of my thoughts about Kakashi's lame excuse.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke replied with his usual blank face.

The crowd went wild.

"Sasuke," I simply said.

"Hah. So you decided to show up after all. I was starting to think that you wouldn't come because sooner or later you'd have to face me," Naruto said.

"So what about you? Did you win?" Sasuke asked, looking at Naruto.

"Of course!" Naruto yelled happily. "Kaiya did as well, you just missed her amazing match!"

He looked at me with a nod then back over at Naruto. 

"Well, don't get too full of yourself. You're still a loser," Sasuke said to Naruto.

"Sorry if we kept you waiting, but it's late, are we? I mean it's not like Sasuke is disqualified or anything right?" Kakashi asked, rubbing the back of his head.

We all then turned our attention towards Genma. 

"Like master, like pupil even to your lousy sense of time," He said. 

"Well, what about it?" Kakashi asked. 

"You know you were so late that we extended the deadline for you, twice in fact. And you're lucky we did because you just made it. No, he is not disqualified."

"That is a relief! You had me worried there for a minute. So we're okay," Kakashi said, looking over at Sasuke. 

I noticed that Sauske was staring at something and followed his line of sight towards Gaara.

"Just make sure you don't lose to that guy," Naruto said.

"Got It," Sasuke said, still looking at Gaara. 

Naruto turned to Sasuke and randomly shouted."Hey Sasuke!" I rolled my eyes at his sudden shouting. "Don't lose cause I want to fight you myself. Got it!"

I was looking forward to this match myself. I heard that Gaara was quite strong when fighting Lee. I wanted to see how well Sasuke would do against a ninja who can control sand. Plus something is interesting about the feel of his chakra.

"Alright, Gaara come on down here," Genma said.

"Come on you two. They can't start the match with us down here," Shikamaru said, beginning to walk off. 

"Right I know that," I said as Naruto looked at Sasuke one more time.

"Let's go. I'm taking the stairs this time if you don't mind," Shikamaru said. 

I looked at Naruto remembering that he pushed Shikamaru over the railing earlier. As we began to walk on-off.

"Come on, are you still upset that I gave you a little push! You ought to be grateful!" Naruto yelled.

***

We walked up the stairs while Naruto and Shikamaru were arguing with each other.

"Would you hurry up? Come on," Naruto said annoyed.

"Would you relax Naruto? You're going to give yourself an ulcer," Shikamaru said.

Looking ahead over the stairs we were walking on. Naruto stopped moving to look over at something. 

"What is it?" Shikamaru asked, looking over in the direction I noticed Naruto looking at. 

There were two guys on the side of the hallway and Gaara walking. The two guys stood in the middle of the hallway to block his path.

"You punk kids like you think this tournament is about you, but it's really about the people who bet on you, or against you in your case. You see our master's got a lot of money on the other guy to win," One of the guys said.

"Got it. That means you got to lose," The other guy said.

Nobody was saying anything or moving for a couple of minutes. "Well, what is it going to be kid?" One of the guys finally said.

I noticed the plug of Gaara's gourd was shaking ready to pop off. "Maybe he is too scared to talk," The other guy said. I could tell that wasn't the case, just the blood lust I felt coming off of him.

Gaara smirked and raised his head. He opened his eyes to reveal a murderous look on his face.

One of the guys reached into his vest and grabbed out a kunai. The plug on his gourd popped off and sand violently flowed out of it. They were shocked and all the light above them broke. Gaara started to breathe heavily. He grabbed one of the guys and squeezed him to death. 

The sand started to go to the other guy who was left as he started to run. It caught his legs and tripped him while it was standing right in front. The guy then started to crawl to us. While he was screaming as he got dragged. "No! Please no! No!" He screamed as he got farther away. We heard one final scream.

I watched Naruto and Shikamaru freeze in shock. As the sound of footsteps was coming towards us in the dark. It was none other than Gaara. Me and him both made silent eye contact with each other before he walked past the railing behind us, and I continued my way back where everyone else was.

'I hope Sasuke can handle fighting against that blood-crazy ninja. Naruto and Shikamaru wouldn't have been completely frozen from watching him kill.' I thought as I was almost to the end of the hallway.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What are looking forward to seeing throughout the rest of the story?

Thanks for reading like always!