Chapter 55: Itachi Uchiha

I looked around at the people in the strange town, as I had just finished eating some rice at a rice shop, walking to a nice quiet place to do some meditation training. I noticed Jiraiya once or twice as he walked around with that woman from earlier.

After walking, I found a clearing not that far from the hotel and was about to practice my meditation training. Father and Kabuto had said it was good training to improve my mental focus. Their first order was to clear my mind and find my peaceful center. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, clearing my mind of all thoughts.

I shook my head, getting distracted by my thoughts of my father. Once again thinking about my desire to prove him innocent so we could be together as family one day In the village. Working on clearing my mind again, I continued to work on my meditation.

My eyes snapped open as I felt something smack into me, causing a slight pain to my bruised rib. I groaned, rubbing my side soothing the pain. I was about to tell the person they need to watch where they are going when I found myself staring at a pair of Sharingan.

"Sasuke?" I said, confused as I stood up and was about to offer a hand to the raven hair boy when he jumped onto his feet himself. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Kaiya, where is Naruto?" Sasuke asked, grabbing my shoulders. I looked at him in confusion. "There are people after Naruto and you. Which hotel are you two staying at?!"

"Dang it, Naruto is by himself," I muttered. "Come on, follow me," I said quickly, taking one of my pain pills before rushing out the clearing and through the streets toward the hotel that we were staying in, with Sasuke following me barely a step behind me. "Just up here."

Sasuke and I rushed up the stairs toward the hallway where the room was located, ignoring the slight limp in my walk. When I suddenly heard an unknown voice talking.

"Itachi, it'll be a pain in the neck if this kid escapes while we try to find the snake girl," The mysterious person said.

There were two individuals in the hallway with Naruto, and both of the males were wearing matching cloaks with red clouds on them. I narrow my eyes, not recognizing them or those cloaks. The taller of the two was moving a large sword towards Naruto.

"I don't think so," I snapped, throwing a kunai at the giant sword and knocking it off aim away from Naruto. The taller man with the big sword turned to look in my and Sasuke's direction, and I noticed he had shark-like features.

"It's been a long time...Sasuke," The other male said but did not turn around. I glanced over at Sasuke, noticing his darkened expression.

"Itachi Uchiha, " Sasuke responded coldly. I turned to look back at the other male, who still hadn't shown his face.

'Itachi Uchiha? Is he Sasuke's older brother?' I thought, realizing that they had the same surname. Which was surprising since the last time I checked Sasuke was the last Uchiha.

"Itachi Uchiha?" Naruto asked, confused.

"Well, the Sharingan," The shark man said, staring at Sasuke, who activates the Sharingan. "And he looks an awful lot like you, Itachi. Who is this kid? And the girl, is she...?" He asked.

"He's my younger brother," Itachi answered. "And the girl is Senju Kaiya, the snake's daughter. She is quite the aspiring image of her father."

I glared at the back of his head, wondering why he knew that Senju was my surname.

"That's strange because the way I heard it, the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out," The shark-looking man said. "By you." I looked at Itachi, then back at Sasuke, sensing the latter was definitely about to attack based on the darkened expression on his face.

"Itachi Uchiha, I hope you're ready to die," Sasuke shouted. Itachi finally turned to look at us, and I could see that the shark man was right. Both brothers had the same emo expression.

"Sasuke don't," I muttered. I could practically feel Sasuke's body tighten up as he glared at his brother and sensed what he was going to do.

"It's just as you said, brother. I have fostered a hatred for you all this time. I have lived my life for one single purpose to see you die! It ends here!" Sasuke yelled, activating his Chidori.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Chidori?" Itachi asked.

"Enough! You're dead!" Sauske shouted as he rushed towards Itachi tearing into the wall with his Chidori as he did so. I stood still as I watched him charge towards Itachi, who didn't even try to move out of the way.

"Die!" Sasuke shouted as he moved the Chidori at Itachi, and then there was a colossal explosion destroying the wall, and I watched as Itachi grabbed Sasuke's wrist, canceling the jutsu.

I turned my head to see Naruto surrounding himself with red chakra. I narrowed my eyes, wondering what he planned to do when Sasuke couldn't even land a hit on Itachi.

"Ah, the air is ripe with chakra," The shark man said. "I see... So, this is the Nine-Tailed Fox's Chakra!"

"You jerk!" Sasuke shouted.

"Yore in the way," Itachi replied, squeezing Sasuke's wrist so tightly that it broke his wrist, causing Sasuke to scream out in pain.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted as the boy was reduced to his knees. I turned to see him starting to make hand signs but was about to be attacked by the shark man swinging his sword down at the blonde again. Ignoring the fact I still wasn't fully healed.

"Wood Style: Domed Wall Jutsu!

"Wood Style, huh, incredible," The shark man said. I was shocked to see that his sword hit my wall, destroying it, but the reason I was surprised was that this wall usually withstands more than one hit.

"How on earth did that happen?" I breathed out, confused as I stared at the crumbling wooden wall around Naruto. Maybe this injury weakened me more than I thought, making my jutsu weaker.

"My sword Shark Skin can cut through and eat Chakra!" The shark man said. So that was it my jutsu was weakened because of his giant sword. "It's going to be a real pain if these two kids move around and use jutsu like that...Instead of their legs, how about I chop off those arms?"

"Naruto!" I shouted as I moved in front of the blonde knucklehead just as the shark man raised his sword again. I was about to pull out the sword my father gave me and keep it safe in a scroll until I got a sheath when there was a puff of smoke.

"What?" The shark man echoed.

I looked in front of Naruto and me and saw that a toad had appeared, stopping the man's sword with his metal armor. I raised an eyebrow, wondering if Naruto was responsible until another puff of smoke appeared behind us.

"You two don't know me at all, do you?" The familiar voice of Jiraya said from behind us. We all turned around to see Jiraya carrying the woman from earlier unconscious on his shoulder. "Jiraya, the Toad Sage, doesn't fall victim to any woman's allurement, but rather his forte is winning women's affection! I'm not made to follow blindly after a woman's charm! When you get to my level, women kneel and worship at my awesomeness!"

🐍🐍🐍

Hey wonderful readers!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What do you think of Itachi and Kisame wanting Kaiya along with Naruto?

Q: How do you think Tsunade will handle having a niece?

Like always, thanks for reading!

(1270 Words)