Chapter 15: First Exam Proctor

Kaiya's P.O.V

As soon as I and my teammates entered the Exam room. A familiar small white puppy jumped into my arms.

"Akamaru hey there buddy," I said smiling at him. Akamaru then licked my face as his human partner walk up next to me.

"Hey Kiba." I greeted.

"Hey Kaiya," Kiba replied with a huge grin on his face. 

I then placed Akamaru on my head as Kiba squeezed me into a hug.

"What you been up to?" Kiba asked.

"I have just been training for the Chunin exams with some friends that were helping me with taijutsu. Along with learning some new jutsu," I replied giving him back Akamaru

"Cool who are these two?" He asked pointing at my teammates.

"Oh the one with brown hair is Aito Sarutobi and the one with black hair is Misumi Hyuga," I said. "They are my teammates."

"Yeah we're here teammates," Aito said.

"Cool nice to meet you two. I'm Kiba her best friend!" Kiba said grinning.

I rolled my eyes at his sudden loudness.

"Cool well I'm going to find a spot to wait at until the exam starts," Misumi said walking off.

"I'm coming us," Aito said starting to follow after Misumi. "You coming are going to talk some more with your best friend?" He asked.

"I'm coming," I replied. Aito nodded and continue walking. "Well nice seeing you Kiba. Tell Hinata and Shino I said hi and I might join you again to train with Kurenai."

"Alright see you later," Kiba said.

I then looked around for my teammates and spotted them standing a couple of feet away from a team of ninja from the Hidden Rain.

"Hey," I greeted walking over to them.

"So that Kiba is your best friend?" Misumi asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah why do you seem surprised I mentioned him when I introduce myself when I joined your team," I said.

"We know it just you mentioned hating loud people but your best friend sure can be loud," Aito explained. Misumai nodded in agreement.

"True he can be loud but he was the first person to stand up from me when people use to pick on me. We have been the best of friends since then. Plus he, not that loud." I replied.

"I see now that I think about it when you joined the team you did remind me of a girl that I saw once run past me in the park crying," Aito said.

'I do believe someone was on the swing that day. When I ran past and ran into Kiba who was playing in a sandbox until he saw me crying under a tree and came to check on me.'

"Really?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," he replied.

The door then opened and Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked into the exam room.

"I was wondering when they get here," I said.

"Yeah weren't we walking down the hall at the same time?" Misumi said.

"With Naruto on their team, they were most likely stirring up trouble. It kind of the knucklehead hobby or Sasuke being a show-off and getting into a fight," I replied.

"Yeah they did seem like trouble with the glaring contest between Neji and the Uchiha," Aito sated.

I nodded and looked to see the other rookies from my class talking to a teen with silver hair in a ponytail and gas.

'That boy looks familiar like I saw him somewhere before.'

I continue to look at the boy wondering where I have seen him before. While he was showing the other rookies some cards in his hand.

'That boy so familiar but where have I seen him. He from the village so I must have run into somewhere in the village.'

"Something wrong?" Misumai asked pulling out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, you have been stareing at that guy for a while now," Aito said.

"He just seems familiar but I don't know where I saw him before," I replied.

"Well, you go to the library often so he was probably there where you saw him," Misumai replied.

"That right I remember  I felt like someone was watching me and turned and only saw a boy with silver hair at a table behind me reading a book," I muttered.

"Well there your answer," Aito said.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to beat every one of you! Believe it!" Naruto suddenly shouted.

"That fool is always so loud that why I never talked to him in the academy at least Kiba can control his volume," I said shaking my head at Naruto's behavior.

"He a fool alright, but he has a lot of guts," Aito sated.

"True but that won't help him with the exam," Misumai said.

I noticed a blur of movement out of the corner of my eye. I narrow my eyes wondering want was going on when I saw a Sound ninja appear in front of the boy with silver hair and throw a kunai at him.

Another Sound ninja came out of nowhere in front of the sliver hair leaf ninja, throwing a punch at him. The sliver ninja dodged suddenly his glasses shattered.

"What happened," Aito muttered.

"I don't know but there was definitely more to that attack," I said as I saw the silver hair ninja fall on his knees and started vomiting

A cloud of smoke then filled the front of the room as a loud voice boomed catching everyone's attention. "Alright, you baby face degenerates! Pipe down and listen up!" As the cloud clear and several Leaf ninja stood in front of the room. It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Morino, your proctor. And from this moment, your worst enemy."

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think the written exam will go with Kaiya?

Thanks for reading!