Chapter 36: Integration

A/N:  The new cover was made by Elyshiara.

The past few days since the day  Kaiya's was learning how to use a sword. She was sensing someone watching her. Yet every time she looked back the chakra signature disappeared. 

She just decided to not think about it too much and instead focus on her training to use a sword.

Today Kaiya was heading off to her usual training spot. When she heard a familiar voice behind.

"Your Kaiya right?" The familiar voice asked.

She turned around to see the guy who was charged if the first exam.

'His name Ibiki if I remember correctly. He the guy who tested our skills to gather information. Wonder what he doing here.' She thought stareing at the tall guy in front of her.

"I need you to with me right," he commanded.

'I wonder what he wants to see me from?'

"Well are you coming kid!" He asked annoyed pulling her out of her thoughts.

"I'm coming," Kaiya said quickly trying to not make him anymore annoyed.

"Good," He said walking towards the opposite direction of where she was heading.

Kaiya followed after him checking to make sure her necklace was hidden. So he couldn't see it glow in case my father try to signal me.

***

She then noticed that he stopped right outside of a large building. That was painted grey and had a sign outside that said Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force.

'Why is he bringing me here. This place for criminals I didn't do anything wrong.' She thought looking around confused on why she was being brought here.

"Follow me, kid, we have a lot to talk about," he said signaling her to walk inside the building.

He leads her into a dimly lit room and commands her to take a seat in the only chair located in the middle of the room.

"Take a seat!" He commanded.

Kaiya nodded taking a seat still confused on why she even here in the first place.

"Now kid I have some questions for you and you better answer them honestly," He said getting close to her face.

"I haven't done anything so why am I even in the Integration room?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Quiet Kid I ask the questions here not you!" He said glaring at Kaiya.

"Yes sir," she said keeping her cool.

"The first question when is your birthday?"

"I don't see how that is important, but it on August 18th."

'She was found outside of the village on the 24th of August. So the fact she knows her real birthday. She must have some way of constant connection with her father.'

"What do you know about your real family!?"

'I see. So this is about my training with my father. Just because I'm training with him they decided to integrate me.' Kaiya thought annoyed with the fact that some people in the village were so untrusting.

"All I know is that my mother named was Haruko Senju," She started. "I found that out reading a letter she left for me as a baby. While my father is Orochimaru that about it."

"Yeah, so you don't know anything about him being in the village!?"

'He thinks he can trick me into sharing information about my father. Normally I probably would, but it goes against my desire to prove he is incident, and my mother dying wish.'

"Oh, really he is? If so I would be asking him why he abandoned me instead of sitting here answering these dumb questions," She said trying to keep her cool.

"Don't play innocent snake girl!" He shouted not like Kaiya's stubborn behavior. "You been seen with your father the past few days. By an ANBU who been keep hidden in the trees watching. Now spill already what you been up to!"

"Even if what you say is true," she started. "What makes you think he would risk sharing that kind of information with a rookie ninja who could easily get caught."

'This girl stubbornness becoming a real pain. Why does she have to be so stubborn about giving me the information on her father.'

"Enough stubbornness and just tell me where he is, and want he planning!"

"Ibiki that enough," An old man voiced commended.

Kaiya and Ibiki both turned towards the entrance of the room to see the Thrid Hokage walking into the room.

"Lord Third," Ibiki said bowing.

"If she won't talk we can't force," The hokage said.

"But Lord Hokage she won't tell us anything if we don't force her to," Ibiki said.

"Yes, but forcing her to speak will just increase her stubbornness. Which will make it more unlikely for her to answer us honestly," The Hokage said. "Kaiya we just want to make sure he wasn't harming you, but I won't force you to tell us anything. I just hope you make the right decision and decided to tell me what you know."

"I don't need your concern I can take care of myself," she muttered trying to keep the annoyed tone out of my voice.

'Protect me more like integrating me like I'm some kind of criminal.' She thought walking out of the room as a familiar old man with a crane and x scar on his chin walk into the room.

"That guy from my dream and the day I got access to those wood-style scrolls. What he doing here.'  thought hiding in the shadows to see what he was up to.

"Hiruzen you are a fool instead of letting her go. You should have her join root. So I can teach her proper behavior," He said.

'So he trying to recruit into his foundation. As if I want anything to do with him after he used my father.' She thought rolling her eyes.

"No Danzo she will not be joining root. She will stay on Anko's team and that's final. I made that decision the day she entered the Academy and Anko's third student's legs got paralyzed. Originally she was going to be under Tenzo's teaching," The Hokage said.

'Wonder who Tenzo doubt they would be any better than Anko. She crazy but she a decent sensei.' Kaiya thought completely walking out of the room.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: what do you think of the new cover for my story?

Thanks for reading like always!