Chapter 21 : Your my What?

Kaiya's P.O.V

"Sasuke, what's wrong with you!?" Sakura yelled at him. Sasuke still didn't react, not saying a word or moving a muscle.

'They might not be my teammates, but I can't just let this mysterious ninja continue attacking them.' I thought coming out of my hiding spot.

"I don't know who you really are Shiore since your clearly not a genin with your skills, but I won't let you hurt my friends," I said glaring at the grass ninja.

"So you decided to come out," She said looking over. "I sense your chakra for a while and was wondering when you come out little Senju."

'Senju wait how does she know that? I only told the Hokage.' I thought even more confused about who this person was. a while

"How on earth do you know my surname. Who on the world are you?"  I asked confused.

"I know more about you than you probably know about yourself," she replied. "Yet the reason why is for  another time young Senju."

"Answer me who are you?" I asked, but received no answer. "Fine I just get the answer out of you with force," I said pulling out a shuriken.

"Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow clone just," I said in my head throwing a shuriken then making quick hand signs to make copies of them flying in the direction of the grass ninja.

She quickly dodged them slithering around like a snake.

I then pulled out a few kunai and jumped in the air throwing them at her.

"Okay, say what you like about Naruto, " Sakura said. "That's he's a pest, that he gets in the way, that's he's just a kid! But at least he's...doing something. At least he's not a coward! And Kaiya no even our teammate and she trying to do something to help!"

'Sakura.' I thought looking up at the tree she was in.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly turning around and aiming a punch sensing she was behind. She quickly blocked my punch using her arms as a shield.

"You time your punch well," She said smirking."Clearly, you have good sensory skills."

"Shut up and just tell me who you are," I said annoyed not knowing who this person is and why I feel like this presence was familiar.

I then went to kick her, but she caught my foot stopping my kick.

"I'm afraid that will have to wait young Senju," she said rubbing my cheek. "I have other matters to attend so I need you out of the way for now," she said her voice changing to a deeper male voice. "You have skill looking forward to seeing more of it." She or he said opening their mouth revealing snake fangs.

'Snake fangs just like me. Who is this person? '

I snapped out of my thoughts feeling a sharp pain on the left side of my neck.

"That should keep you out of the way long enough to finish what I came here for," He whispered in my ear after releasing his fangs from my neck. I was positive now that they were a guy.

"Kaiya!" Sakura shouted worried as the guy tossed me down on the branch.

I clutched my neck and let out a scream. Grunting and shaking in pain as I reached in my pocket for the smoke flare signal me and my teammates had to use if ever in danger.

"Misumi and Aito I need you," I whispered throwing the smoke flare the best I can.

I let out another scream in pain. My body was so sore that I was unable to move. I looked through my eyes that we're half-close due to the pain over at Sasuke who slowly raised his head towards the sun as it peeked through the trees.