Chapter 57: Training Begins

"We're off now, Guy," Jiraiya said. "We will leave Sasuke in your hands." I looked at Guy, who was now carrying a passed-out Sasuke on his back.

"Master Jiraiya," Guy said.

"Hmm."

"Find Lady Tsunade and bring her back," He said.

"Don't worry; you can count on us. We'll have her back in the village in no time!" Naruto said, raising his fist in the air.

I nodded in agreement, curious about what my aunt was like. "He's right; just leave it to us." 

Jiraiya laughed and patted both me and Naruto's heads.

"Naruto and Kaiya, I like kids with guts like the two of you," Guy told us."Here is a gift."That made Naruto excited while I was just confused. "Lee became strong with this."

"What? What?" Naruto asked excitedly.

There was a sparkle on Guy's grin, and we watched curiously as he pulled out two… green jumpsuits. I stared at it with a look of disgust, and so did Jiraiya, but Naruto was fascinated.

"It's splendid at maintaining moisture and allowing air to pass through. It is also designed for maximum movement, perfect form, and has beautiful curves. Wear it during your training, and you'll be able to tell the difference right away. You'll get addicted to it, and then you'll want to wear it all the time like Lee and me," Guy said.

Naruto's eyes flared up in excitement as Jiraiya, and I stared at Guy. At the same time, Naruto got excited over such an odd thing like this. I just stared at the green jumpsuit that was put in my hands before giving it back. "No thanks, I prefer my current outfit," I said, giving him a small smile.

After Guy walked off, he was almost out of sight. Naruto looks back at the green suit.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Naruto said, smiling.

I and Jiraiya both looked at him like he was insane.

"Don't even think about it. Look at that guy," Jiraiya said, and we all looked. The first thing anyone's eyes would go to is his butt."Man, now that is just goofy."

I nodded in agreement. Guy turned around and smiled, giving us a thumbs up to his teeth sparkling.

***

I frowned as I, Naruto, and Jiraiya walked down the road to our next destination. I was thinking about everything that had happened back in that town. I looked up when I heard Jiraiya ask, "What's wrong?"

"Pervy Sage," Naruto said. I stopped when I saw that they had stopped walking. "Why are they after Kaiya-Chan and I?"

I looked at Jiraiya as well and didn't like the serious look on his face. 

"You know something about it, don't you?" I asked him. "After all, when we were back there, Itachi said that you were the person who got the information on their movements. Can't you tell us what is going on?" 

"They aren't exactly after you, Naruto," Jiraiya answered finally. "They are after what is inside of you. As for Kaiya, they are after her father and most likely her wood jutsu after seeing her use it," He explained.