Chapter 8: Rouge Hidden rain Shinboi

Kaiya's P.O.V

Once we had all of our tools ready to go. We were now heading to the route where the delivery people come through to make their delivery to the town.

The four of us hid in the trees looking at the route waiting for the delivery of food to come by. While also keeping an eye out for whoever has been attacking them and tasking the food.

After a couple of minutes of waiting. We finally saw four people coming pulling a cart along with them.

'They are finally here but so far. I don't sense or see any attackers yet.' I thought trying to sense for any trace of the enemy.

"Everything seems fine so far," Aito said in a whisper.

I narrow my eyes as I felt two people coming close.

"We're about to have company," I said.

"She right I can see two people heading this way," Misumi said with her Byakugan activated.

"Alright brats get ready," Anko-sensei said.

We all nodded getting ready for the upcoming fight.

"Time for some fun," A male voice said.

"I agree," Another male voice said.

When I then saw two male shinobi were wearing rogue Hidden Rain headband.

"Rogue ninja from the Hidden Rain," I said.

"Looks like it from the looks of it there Chunin level," Anko-sensei said. "Alright let's go deal with them."

We nodded and all jumped out of the tree getting ready to fight the two Chunin shinobi.

"Actually I think it's will be a fun time for us," Aito said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't be cocky Aito," Misumi said sigh before turning her attention back on the two shinobi.

"Well, what do we got here some genin and a join in," one of the shinobi said looking at my team.

"I believe so big brother Daisuke," The other guy said to the guy I just noticed had long blonde hair that was in a bun. While the other guy had shoulder-length blonde hair.

"The Wasabi family must have hired them once they realize the Wagarashi family hired ninja to interfere with the deliveries for the Wasabi family. While we don't do anything to the Wagarashi family deliver," Daisuke. "We will have to deal with them before we can get back to interfering with deliveries. My dear little brother Kishi." He said looking at the guy with shoulder-length hair.

"The famous chunin brothers from the Hidden Rain rumor to have blown up a civilian family house, but nobody knows if it was true are not," Anko-sensei said. "They might only be Chunin but be careful we have no idea on their fighting techniques."

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

A/N: Was having trouble thinking of what to write for the fight. So decided to end this chapter with them getting ready to fight.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think this fight will play out?

Q: How do you think the rest of this mission will play out?

Q: When do you think Kaiya should awaken wood Style?

Thanks for reading!