Chapter 40: A Kuncklehead's True Power

All of the clones ran straight towards Neji. He took down each one that attacked him, sending punches or kicks their way. He continued to take them down like they were nothing. He was punching or kicking them, tossing them like nothing.

"This is ridiculous. We're not getting anywhere," Naruto said.

"You think a trick like that can fool me?" Neji said with a smirk on his face. He then ran to the end of the line of the clones and striked it right in the heart.

"You're the one keeping out of range out of the fear of me striking your chakra points. The more the others attack, the more you stand out," Neji said as Naruto coughed up blood from Neji striking, making some of the clones poof away.

"You're the real one, aren't you?" Neji asked. All the other clones then poised away. Naruto slouched down on the ground. "I told multiple times that it is pointless."

"Naruto if you can't handle this match. Then you will never be hokage," I said, getting tired of Naruto's foolish behavior.

"Oh yeah? And I told you don't make the mistake of counting out," Naruto chuckled. "And Kaiya, I will win this match and become Hokage one day! Believe it!" He said grinning at me, before he poofed away.

"How is that possible?" Neji asked. He turned around and four clones jumped towards him with kunai.

"Alright! Way to go, Naruto!" Kiba shouted from the crowd.

"Hm, not bad. He held a clone back. Seems your encouragement is working," Misumi said, not taking her eyes off the match.

"Hopefully, because it would be boring. If Naruto loses quickly, plus I want to see a good match between my boyfriend and my third closest friend," I stated.

Neji backed up, a bit surprised that he fell for a clone jutsu. "You thought I would be too much of a chicken to attack you myself. Well, think again!" Naruto shouted.

I narrowed my eyes as it looked like Naruto hit Neji, but Neji had no reaction. He was still completely calm. Suddenly Naruto backed up and wasn't able to hit Neji. Neji then spun around creating a rotating shield around him causing the clones to poof. I looked over at Misumi recognizing that jutsu from training.

"That the same rotation jutsu as yours except he doesn't have water surrounding him," I said looking over at her.

"It is a defense jutsu known to the head of the clan called rotation, but one day I and Neji discover it working on our defense," Misumi said. "Though I ended up making my own additions and adding water chakra. While Neji was planning on adding wind chakra."

I nodded and looked at Neji's feet and saw that it got indented from his jutsu.

"Huh? What in the world was that?" Naruto asked.

"Did you really think you'd won?" Neji asked.

Naruto stood up. "We'll just see who won!" He yelled about possibly making nine shadow clones and circling around Neji.

They all ran towards Neji ready to attack, but Neji spun around again sending them all flying back. Making them poof away.

Naruto got up on his knees. "That's the end for you. You're in range and you can't escape my Eight Trigrams," Neji said as Naruto stood up.

Neji got into a familiar stance. "Gentle Fist art: Eight Trigrams 64 Palms!"

Neji then jumped towards Naruto and spun a little. "Eight Trigrams. Two Palms" He said standing in front of Naruto hitting him twice."Four palms!" He said hitting Naruto again. "Sixteen palms!" He shouted, landing another hit. "Thirty-two palms!" He continued. "Sixty-four palms!" He finished.