𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

( chapter seventy-eight )

"I HAVE A PLAN."

"That's dangerous."

Sirius pulled a face as he turned to look at James, he quickly help his middle finger up at him.

His eyes then widened as he turned to face Fleamont and Euphemia.

"I didn't swear just then, and you cannot prove that I did." He stated, saying his words rather quickly as he did so.

The three Potters and Sirius were currently sitting in the living room of the Potter Cottage.

James was sitting on one of the armchairs. It was a soft red colour and looked rather worn down, different strands of red fabric coming off the chair at different points. He held a cushion to his chest, small golden tassles at each of the four corners of the cushion.

Euphemia and Fleamont sat on the sofa next to James, their knees touching as they sat forwards slightly on the sofa, which was a similar red to the one James was sitting on, however, it looked more new.

The three of them stared up at Sirius as he stood infront of them, pacing back and forth as if he were the CEO of a company and was holding an important meeting.

One of his hands was raised to his chin, making him look in deep thought. While the other hand was behind his back.

James thought he looked very stupid.

Euphemia slowly shook her head, a small smile making its way onto her face while Fleamont let out a soft chuckle.

"Get to the point Sirius, Christmas is coming."

Sirius rolled his eyes and turned to face the Potters, a large grin on his face.

"Well, I was thinking-"

"I hope it didn't hurt you too much."

"Go choke on a banana."

Sirius let out a small cough, trying to gain everyone's attention again and stop James from talking.

"So, seeing as we know that Mia and Monty haven't had time alone this holiday."

James blinked a few times and a look of disgust made its way onto his face as he stared up at Sirius.

"I thought we should take Cass and Reggie out so they could have some alone time."