one hundred and fifteen

( chapter )one hundred and fifteen

( chapter )
one hundred and fifteen

"A WAR IS COMING. VOLDEMORT ISN'T going to stop until he has achieved his goal - until he has achieved power."

After everyone had agreed to join The Order Of the Phoenix (which Dumbledore had admitted was named after his Phoenix, Fawkes) the Headmaster had gotten them all to sign their names and their signature on a piece of parchment that had appeared after he had waved his wand.

Cassie and Lily whispered amongst themselves until it was their turn to scribble their names on the parchment; they were the last ones to arrive and at the back of the room so therefore the last ones to sign.

Although they had only just been told about The Order of The Phoenix, they both already had high hopes in what they would achieve as a group. They were both silently praying to gods that they didn't know they believed in; praying to whoever would listen that this would lead to the end of something that's only just begun.

Cassie was the last one to sign the parchment and her eyes scanned over the other names before she wrote her own.

She noticed that there were a lot more names that she originally thought, more names than there were people in Dumbledores office - she smiled slightly when she noticed it because it meant that more people were on their side and were wanting to fight back.

Cassie vaguely remembered reading or hearing a handful of the names but she didn't recognise most of the names. Her eyes scanned down the list, they widened slightly when she read Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley underneath of the first name.

Both of their names were under James', so she knew that it was the two red-heads that she had never seen before.

Cassie immediately thought that they were married upon seeing their shared last name; then she thought about it for a moment more and remembered that she, Sirius and Regulus all had the same last name they certainly weren't married to one another. So Cassie was once again left wondering if they were siblings or married - she really hoped it was the latter with the way that they were holding hands.

When she had finished signing her own name, she placed the feather quill back on Dumbledore's desk and turned to go and stand with Lily. Cassie was relieved when she saw that Lily was standing over with their friends and she was quick to walk over to them.

The group only just hand time to greet one another before Dumbledore had began speaking once again.

When Cassie turned back around to face the older man as he spoke, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer so that her back was resting against the persons chest. She knew it was James who had pulled her close the second that she smelt the familiar scent of his aftershave and she leaned back more - her arms wrapped around his as they stayed at the front of her stomach.