three

( chapter )three

( chapter )
three

THE NEXT MORNING, THE THOUGHT of a werewolf didn't even pass the girls mind, they had had a brilliant time that night, laughing and joking: even after their roommate, Jessica Cameon, had thrown a pillow at the two telling them to be quiet or she will hex them.

But they didn't pay any attention, Cassie also found out what a hoover was, but she still didn't really understand it.

They were both tired the next day, having fallen asleep on top of each other at stupid times in the morning, but once again they didn't care.

Cassiopeia's detention was later that day, and she was highly dreading it, being locked in a room with Sirius for an hour, wasn't something that she wanted to do, especially since her brother would only try and talk to her.

However, she had decided to push that from her mind as she walked into the Defence Against the Dark arts class, a small smile on her face as she joked around with Nova, yet again.

They had just walked passed Professor Binns, who smiled slightly at the girls, his smile leaving as Cassie asked if he had ever been inside a hoover. He pulled a face before floating into a wall.

As they sat down at one of the few free tables in the class, luckily, they didn't have this class with the Gryffindors, meaning Cassie didn't have to face her brother any sooner than she wanted to.

However hey did have this class with the Ravenclaws, and for some reason, they all hated the Slytherins. Cassie rolled her eyes as the teacher walked into the classroom, Professor Smith, he was a muggle-born man with a beard to rival Dumbledores.

"Silence please," he said with a small smile, clapping his hand together, as the class went quiet.

"Today, we are doing book, work, get them out."

At this everyone began to groan, it was their first DADA lesson of the year, and normally that lesson held something exiting for the students to do, but Professor Smith didn't want that. The Defence teacher happened to change every year, not a single one of them since before Cassie and Nova had joined staying more than one year, and normally they didn't even have an explanation, just leaving straight after the feast never to set foot in the school again.

Around half-an hour into the class, no-one was paying attention to their books, well no Slytherins were. They were all talking and laughing, messing around: and they still had no idea why the Ravenclaws hated them. The teacher had allowed talking, but light whispering, however no-one was following that rule.