two

( chapter ) two

( chapter )
two

THE ONLY THING THAT CASSIOPEIA Black hates about school was the way that the day after they had arrived, lessons began, leaving them no time to settle in again before getting back into the school routine, this explained why she was falling asleep on her work in class.

Her head was resting on the palm of her hand as she closed her eyes, she was jerking herself awake every now and again, causing Nova, who was sitting besides her to giggle silently to herself every time she did so.

Like usual the Slytherins were placed with the Gryffindors, meaning that the marauders were in the same class as Cassie, and even though she was exhausted, she could practically feel Sirius gaze in the back of her head, she wanted to turn around and give him some sort of reaction, however she knew that's as what he wanted, just a small sign that she wasn't ignoring him.

Nova giggled again to herself as she watched the dark haired girls head hit the table with a thud, making the whole class turn to look at her, including McGonagall.

"Am I interrupting your nap Miss Black?" The stern Professor asked, making her way over to the girls table, causing Nova to sit up slightly, she wouldn't admit it, but she always wanted McGonagall to like her.

Cassie nodded her head as she waved a hand in the air, her fingers moving slightly.

"Just a bit Professor," She replied with a smile playing on her lips.

But it's alright," McGonagall just looked down at the girl; her lips pursed into a tight line, she didn't understand how two siblings so different could be so similar.

"Miss Black, you are aware that this is a classroom," Cassiopeia's eyes widened as she looked around the room, looking at all of the students apart from Sirius.

"Salazar Slytherin, you're right Minnie," she spoke up, turning her attention back to the front.

"I had no idea," A few people gave a chuckle at the girls answer, but soon stopped once they saw McGonagall reaction.

If looks could kill, Cassiopeia Black would be no more. The Professor sucked in a breath between her teeth, she had dealt with Cassie in her class ever since the girl started Hogwarts, so she knew what she was like.

"Detention, Miss Black," McGonagall said with her lips still pursed, trying not to let the girl get a reaction out of her.

"Can I nap in that?" Cassie asked hopefully, frowning as the Transfiguration teacher just looked away.

Nova kicked her best friend under the table, hoping that she would shut up before she got in even more trouble. The girl only nodded at the blonde before looking away.