𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

( chapter )thirty-six

( chapter )
thirty-six

"DON'T FORGET TO SHAVE YOUR
legs!" Marlene yelled through the bathroom door, Cassie was currently inside getting ready for her date, that was later that day.

"Thanks for reminding me Marlene!" Cassies voice called back through the door, her words laces with sarcasm.
"I was gonna go on my date feeling like a fucking bear!"

Lily and Alice giggled as Marlene yelled a 'You're welcome!' before shaking her head.

A few more minutes passed and a loud crash and bang came from inside the bathroom. The three Gryffindors turned to look at the door just as Cassie walked out, pulling the door firmly behind her.

"I didn't do it." She says quickly, her eyes wide, a small smile on her face.

Lily opened her mouth to say something before she was cut off by Marlene letting out a loud squeal and clapping her hands together as she looked the dark-haired girl up and down.

Lily and Alice turned to look at Cassie properly, Alice's mouth making a small 'o' shape as Lily smiled widely.

"Potter is going to drop dead when he sees you." She says, standing up and walking closer to Cassie, examining her outfit a little more.

"But I thought I wanted to date him? Not kill him?" Cassie says, her head titled to the side slightly in confusion as Lily rolls her eyes, yet she couldn't help the smile on her face.

"It's a muggle saying Cass." Cassie nodded, but she still had a look of confusion on her face.

But she shook it off as she walked over to look in the mirror that the girls shared, she smiled at her reflection.

She was wearing a slightly oversized jumper, it was rather thin meaning that she didn't get too hot in the summer sun. It was a very pale pink jumper, the stitches on her neck-line joining to create a small cross under her chin.

Under the jumper she was wearing a satin black dress, but because of the jumper it looked like a skirt. The material shimmered slightly in the beams of sun coming in from the open windows.

On her feet were a pair of black and white converse, which completed the outfit. Around her neck was the necklace Sirius had given her, the two charms resting just a few centimetres below the cross made from the jumpers neckline.

She smiled again as she looked at herself in the mirror, quickly running a hand through the new curls that were in her hair, making them slightly messier but also making sure that the ringlets in her hair were still visible.