thirteen

( chapter )thirteen

( chapter )
thirteen

CASSIOPEIA BLACK LAY ON HER back as she held her eyes shut, trying her hardest to go back to sleep, even though she knew it would be impossible.

Everyone aound her was awake, and moving around, and talking very, very loudly. Cassie let out a small groan as she moved her arm so that it was now covering her eyes, desperately wanting even a minute more sleep.

"Cassie, wake up you lazy git!" The dark-haired girl heard someone exclaim from just besides her, however, she just raised her hand and waved it in dismissal in the the air.

"Cassie, I'm not gonna miss breakfast just becuase you don't want to move your fat arse." Cassie raised an eyebrow, finally moving her arm to show her face. She kept a straight face as she replied to the blonde girl standing at the end of her bed.

"You'd die to have an arse like mine."

Nova let out a small snort, chucking the pillow that was closest to her towards Cassie. Who only caught it and threw it straight back.

Nova giggled, holding the pillow close to her chest as she shook her head at her best friend, her platinum-blonde hair, that was now tied up in a high pony-tail, swishing back and forth.

"Honestly though Cassie," She said, throwing the pillow one more time so that it hit Cassie square in the face.

"Get up."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James Potter opened his eyes to see a bright, white light blinding him. His eyes widened as the light continued to blur his vision, even after he had blinked a few times, trying to rid it from his sight.

"Is this heaven?" He asked no-one in particular, however when he heard his three friends laughing besides him, he knew that it wasn't.

The boy sat up and ran a hand through his hair, that was sticking up on all ends, but it didn't do anything to sort it.

"Now I know this isn't heaven," James placed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, pushing them up so that his friends finally came into focus.

"You three would be in hell, definitely not heaven."

Peter chuckled yet again, as Sirius frowned and Remus rolled his eyes knowing that was coming.

"If we're going to hell, we're dragging you there with us." Sirius stated, crossing his arms from where he sat on his bed next to James'.