thirty

( chapter )thirtytw: abuse

( chapter )
thirty
tw: abuse

THE FEELING OF A THOUSAND  needles bursting into her skin made her scream out in pain.

But she couldn't move, she couldn't stop it, she just had to lay there and face the pain.

It was unbearable, as if ants were crawling around underneath her skin, trying to force their way up to the surface by chewing every inch of her body.

The pain stopped just as quickly as it had begun, and her breathing was heavy. Sweat dripping down her forehead and her back. She gulped for air as she sat up, tears brimming in the corners of her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall, not again...

Her light eyes widened as she saw who was sitting in front of her, his wand rasied high in the air, a sick smirk on his face as he stared down at her. His messy hair pushed back with tonnes of gel, that reflected the candle light above his head. His glasses were no longer askew on his nose, and his eyes stared down at her with hatred, the normal shine that was in them, no-where to be seen.

"J-James?" Her voice cracked as she spoke, and her throat hurt with every word. She couldn't believe her eyes, and the tears that she tried so hard to stop from falling, began to fall, and once they had begun, she felt as if she couldn't stop.

James began to laugh, his laugh was harsh, the usual comforting feeling she got when she heard it, replaced by a feeling of of fear, which quickly made her scoot as far away from the boy as she could. Which wasn't very far before her back hit the solid wall behind her.

James only narrowed his eyebrows, looking down at her. He quickly spat near her feet, and she jumped slightly as he kneeled down in front of her.

"Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia." He tutted, shaking his head quickly, with every time he said her name. His voice was brittle, and it sent shivers down her spine. It sounded so much like the voices that she heard at every Pure-blood Ball and Party.

"You should know darling, that your actions have consequences." He began to laugh again, the harshness of it like knives in the air.

"J-James, please." Cassie sobbed, her face covered in tears and snot as she did so, but James only laughed harder, standing up and turning around, without another beat, he quickly turned around again, his wand pointed at Cassie. He stared her in the eyes as he waved his wand, yelling.

"CRUCIO!"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Cassie!" 

The dark-haired girl awoke with a start, a layer of cold sweat covering her body. She let out a small groan as she sat up, rubbing her eyes, and looking around the room.