twenty-two

( chapter )twenty-two

( chapter )
twenty-two

CASSIOPEIA BLACK ALL BUT RAN from the Transfiguration Classroom after her lesson. But so did Sirus, he ran after his sister, shoving his bag into James' arms before chasing after the dark haired girl.

Lily, Marlene and Alice stood besides the other three Marauders as they heard Sirius yelling his sisters name as she turned the corner.

James glanced down at Lily, she had a look of confusion on her face, smirking before speaking.

"You jealous, Evans?" He asked her, Lily knit her eyebrows together.

"Because if you want someone to kiss you, I'm here."

Lily rolled her eyes before walking off in the direction that Cassie and Sirius had ran, the other following behined her while Remus sent James a look.

They didn't have to walk very far to find out where the twins were, seeing as they were yelling the whole castle down. A small crowd of people had surrounded them, some people watching in amusement, while others just wanted the drama.

"You can't lie to me Cassie!" Sirius yelled as the Gryffindors reached them, they saw Cassie roll her eyes as she raised her arms in exasperation.

"Good thing I'm not lying then." Sirius let out a groan, running a hand through his hair and softly shaking his head.

"Cass, you forget I've lived with you for sixteen years-"

"Fifteen."

"What?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"You've lived with me for fifteen years, you left this year, remember?" The Slytherin replied, as if she were talking to a child.

Sirius shook his head, his shoulder length hair waving.

"You're really going to bring this up again?" He exclaimed, now it was Cassies turn to shake her head.

"No, I'm not, I'm just saying." Sirius rolled his eyes. The on-lookers didn't know what to think, they had no-idea what was going on.

"Okay, now tell me the truth, who kissed you?" Sirius said, but Cassie ignored him as she turned on her heel and began to walk off.

"Oi!" Sirius yelled, and Cassie shook her head, running a hand through her hair.

"We haven't finished talking about this!" Cassie just raised her middle finger behined her, and Sirius scoffed.