𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

( chapter )sixty-five

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( chapter )
sixty-five

THE ATMOSPHERE INSIDE OF Hogwarts had never been so festive.

Snow was still falling from the sky, but now it was falling much more rapidly, filling in footprints in the snow quicker than they could be made. The sky was constantly a pure white, the clouds all being filled with more and more snow than the last. The Black Lake had frozen over, a few student had gone ice-skating on the surface.

Inside the castle was freezing, each student wearing multiple pairs of clothes to keep relatively warm. Extra fires had been lit all around the school, but it didn't do much to help with the blistering cold.

Nearly every classroom in the castle had been decorated for Christmas, Holly hanging from doors, garlands twisted around the banister of stairs. Different decorations were hung on walls and candles were floating around in more classrooms, small golden trays underneath them to catch any of the wax that fell.

The Great Hall was decorated the most, and it made most people stop and stare the first time they caught sight of it - no matter how long you had been at Hogwarts.

Six large pine trees rested against the walls, each one decorated from tip to trunk with different baubles, tinsels and garlands. Small candles rested on them too, a spell keeping them from making the trees catch a light. Each tree was topped with a large silver star that twinkled in the light admitted from candles floating near it. Reefs of holly and pine tree branches were hung on the walls of the Hall. Snow continously fell from the ceiling of the hall, but luckily it didn't land on anything.

Cassie and the four Marauders were sitting at the Gryffindor table, picking at the plates of food infront of them.

Cassie was leaning into James side while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his thumb still constantly running over the back of her hand. The two of them both felt as if it brought them comfort.

Sirius was next to the two of them, pulling looks of disgust every now and again as he looked at them.

Remus was opposite James, reading the book that was propped open and resting on the silver jug full of milk infront of him, his eyes scanning iver each word quickly yet intently.

Peter was besides Remus, just joining in with conversation with a large grin on his face as he ate the food in front of him hurriedly.

James kissed the top of Cassies head as she took a bite from a piece of toast, she looked up at him and smiled slightly, holding the piece of toast up for him to take a bite out of it himself. James took a bite before pulling a disgusted face.

"That's really dry, why don't you put butter on it?" He asked after taking a mouthful of water from the goblet besides him. Cassie shrugged, taking another bite of toast.

bruises - james potter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें