eighteen

( chapter )eighteentw: abuse

( chapter )
eighteen
tw: abuse

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG with you?" Cassiopeia Black yelled as she placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyebrows at the boy infront of her, who's hand was now caressing his cheek, the red imprint of a hand slowly making it way onto his face.

She knew she would come to regret what she had just done, of course she would. But she was too in the moment to care.

The anger she had felt building up inside of her since the day she had come home the previous week, mixed with the fear she felt, made her a ticking time bomb, which chose the worst possible moment to go off.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?" She asked, her hands still placed firmly on her hips as she glared at Evan Rosier.

"Obviously not, seeing as they raised absolute git for a son." Cassie let out a hollow laugh, rolling her eyes but still glaring at the boy, whose hand was still caressing his cheek, the handprint imprint now as red a ripe tomato.

"You can't just kiss a girl without her permission!" She continued, the room was silent, the music had stopped and everyone was staring at Cassie with distaste and disgust. A few faces were happy, hoping to see the girl get punished, Bellatrix Black's being one of them.

"You fucking dick-" Cassie was instantly cut off by a sharp hand grabbing her upper arm, the girl looked up warily and saw her father standing above her, an unreadable expression on his face, and Cassie knew that it was the most dangerous expression her father could wear.

It was just then that Cassie realised what she had just done, her eyes widened to twice the size as she looked around the hall room at everyone, and everyone was staring back.

Cassie gulped, looking back up at her father, whose eyes were staring holes into the back of his daughters head.

"We are going home now." He said through gritted teeth, Cassie nodded, but her head hardly moved as she allowed her father to drag her out of the room, her mother and brother following behind them.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Euphemia Potter clasped both of her hands together as she stood infront of the Christmas tree, a large smile on her face as she looked down at the two boys infront of her.

Sirus and James were spread out across the two sofas in the Potter's living room, both of them telling jokes and trying to make the other one laugh the hardest. So far Sirius was winning as he imitated Severus Snape, pretending he didn't know what a shower was.